I've spend over $1000 on this game so far.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kugz

01-31-2013

Tell me why I shouldn't be able to buy Goth Annie separately when I own every champion.

Kthnx.

Edit:

I've been a player since January 2010, own every champion and have over 3.5k+ normals played what I'm trying to do is sarcastically show how my 'self of entitlement' over rides any reason why you should make a decision over another.

Reinhart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

If you really spent much, what's another $30 gonna do?

EzSkillshot

01-31-2013

Wait, let me get this straight.
You've spent $1k but don't want to spend $30 for something.

Phry

01-31-2013

It's called the Digital Collector's Pack for a reason. Gothic Annie is the only thing that could be deemed collectable in the pack. /thread

IBastardI

01-31-2013

omg 1k... u are soooo pro D:

DarkChaosKaxi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

You never complained about it before. Why start complaining? You could've also bought the bundle, too, which probably would've saved you a tad of cash instead of just buying champs individually or wasting time earning IP for said champs when you could've been earning money. ~.~

Beardflex

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrygian5 View Post
It's called the Digital Collector's Pack for a reason. Gothic Annie is the only thing that could be deemed collectable in the pack. /thread
Because you don't collect champions.

Burnie

01-31-2013

Because you would have been able to get all the champions with less money if you had just bought the damn bundle?

Tempname8956

01-31-2013

That's sad.

AeternusSicarius

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconPawwwwnch View Post
Because what makes you more special than the other people that bought the bundle since the game's release? Riot doesn't care that you as an individual have spent over 1000 dollars. They just care that they received 1000 dollars from somewhere.
Actually they do care, they really want to keep summoners like the poster. There is a reason people like him and myself get constant emails and polls from Riot asking our opinions