Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Roll call =/= Lane call

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ST Shadow

01-31-2013

It is a rather simple concept that I have seen in almost all league tournaments.

This is most strongly supported by the recent qualifiers where people would often take the adc and support top. Some games even had solo adc.

almost all champs can do multiple combinations of opponent/ally match ups.

So please, if you call something like "adc" that in no way says you are going to the bottom lane. just means the way you are playing that champ.

If you are wondering where this came from, it came from champions that can fill multiple rolls.

ex: Ezreal, Twisted Fate and Sion: these champs can change roll to ap/ad. It is usually not desired but it happens, hence why these types of calls where introduced.

Artiburd

01-31-2013

I just say "not support" at the beginning, because support bores the living hell out of me these days.

ST Shadow

01-31-2013

Quote:
Artiburd:
I just say "not support" at the beginning, because support bores the living hell out of me these days.

that still fits in what I'm talking about. Lets just say you're the last to pick and you say "not support" and the only lane left is a duo lane. That just tells me I should set up for a kill lane.