Even in bots -.-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmperorofTortuga

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinithor View Post
It honestly doesn't matter what lane you went to. You're being ridiculous dodging a bot game over lane arguments.
You weren't paying attention. I chose to dodge because these players were fighting because jax wanted top and just said, essentially, SCREW YOU ZIGGS, Cause I wanna go top.

Tinithor

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorofTortuga View Post
You weren't paying attention. I chose to dodge because these players were fighting because jax wanted top and just said, essentially, SCREW YOU ZIGGS, Cause I wanna go top.
So WHAT? It's a bot game, you'll win anyways, just mute them.

Brawny Hooves

yolocow420mooit

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinithor View Post
So WHAT? It's a bot game, you'll win anyways, just mute them.
Some people, like myself, don't like to play a game (even a bot match) with people who display a rather unpleasant attitude.

EmperorofTortuga

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brawny Hooves View Post
This is not an IM A NUB thread, so that is completely irrelevant.

Also, to the people who are saying just to put up with it, what I meant is that in the supposed BEST community, or least toxic, people started flaming each other. My first thoughts were, this can't be good, people flaming over lane roles in bots.

SlayerZ

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Brimscone View Post
This.

Anyways, bots are absolutely terrible indicators of how a regular game will play out, so there's very little reason to care about which lane you go. Lanes means about nothing in bot games. They are best served for a quick first win or testing out the mechanics of a new champs' kit.

Just go mid or bot next time. It'll be the exact same as going top.
lol i was in a premade 3 playing bot games once and we needed fw, so we jus decided to push mid
told them in champ select that we're all pushing mid, and the duo didnt seem to care much about it cause they said nothing

get into game, we all go mid, duo support goes bot, and the duo diana goes "wtf are you guys doing"
> told him we were all pushing mid (again)
> diana reponds by saying 'but i want to practice csing with diana gtfo or report'
> mfw top lane is empty as well as bot lane, and he refused to go into custom with his duo to practice csing ಠ_ಠ
> mfw again when he ended the game with single digit cs, so much for practicing

Metablast

01-31-2013

It doesn't matter who goes where in a bot game.

Should've just stayed instead of being a fggt.

Tinithor

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorofTortuga View Post
This is not an IM A NUB thread, so that is completely irrelevant.

Also, to the people who are saying just to put up with it, what I meant is that in the supposed BEST community, or least toxic, people started flaming each other. My first thoughts were, this can't be good, people flaming over lane roles in bots.
I've honestly never had anyone start a flamewar in bot games in over 70 bot games, soo you were probably really unlucky.

Quadrakill Amumu

01-31-2013

Maybe they are first time Ziggs/Jax and they want to practice top? I mean, you are not the only person who gets to practice top in bot games.

ShadeOfRed

01-31-2013

half the time no one jungles anyways so even if you go top, it would still be a duo lane.