Even in bots -.-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmperorofTortuga

01-31-2013

So, Im trying to play a bot game, to test out a new champ, Rumble. I'm a nub, so if I play in Normals with him first time, I'll get stomped. I do this because if I DO get stomped, people will rage at me. So, im playing a bot game. I call top, because I want to play Rumble where he belongs. Then, Ziggs calls top. A person instalocks Jax and says "Ziggs, you go bot." They get in a huge argument over who gets to go top IN A BOT GAME. I dodge, which is the second time I have EVER had to do that. I only do that, because I don't want people flaming each other at all, especially in a game where we will win either way. Seriously, people even rage if they can't get the role then want EVEN IN BOTS. People who want to play a specific role, just talk with the people who are currently filling that role, requesting them to switch, and if they won't, don't flame them, just play another role. People who can only play one role, learn to play new things.

Dimwitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

...maybe like you they were trying new things.

I know its hard to fathom when you have your own self-interest in mind.

Awsar

01-31-2013

when i try new champs idc what lane im in so long as i can try and get used to champ

SonsofaBastages

01-31-2013

dude it's rumble, and it's bots.
take him anywhere - maybe not jungle (is that a thing?)

anyway build tanky and build AP then play hyper aggressive. you'll do fine.

Ghostshadowblade

01-31-2013

Ziggs actually goes Mid, and Rumble is too difficult to do being a noob, just saying. I dominated games against amutuar Rumbles.

Dante Brimscone

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimwitt View Post

This.

Anyways, bots are absolutely terrible indicators of how a regular game will play out, so there's very little reason to care about which lane you go. Lanes means about nothing in bot games. They are best served for a quick first win or testing out the mechanics of a new champs' kit.

Just go mid or bot next time. It'll be the exact same as going top.

EmperorofTortuga

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimwitt View Post

Not at all, they should have said so if that was the case, and they could have come to a consensus. They just started flaming each other. I didn't have my own self interest in mind, I just said, I can go mid if you guys want, then the Vayne said NO IM MID. so apparently, our top was supposed to be rumble and either ziggs or jax, mid vayne, and bot was one of those two and one that I cant remember. then I recommended that I go bot, and they said "BOT RUMBLE TROLL"

I did have my own self interest in mind, I'll admit. But that didn't mean that I wasn't taking in to account their interests.

yolocow420mooit

01-31-2013

I hear Rumble works in middle lane in addition to top lane, though it's bots and you can play any champion in any lane and still win.

Anyways, you deal with those kinds of people in any game mode; you can be the bigger man or go home.

Dante Brimscone

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorofTortuga View Post
Not at all, they should have said so if that was the case, and they could have come to a consensus. They just started flaming each other. I didn't have my own self interest in mind, I just said, I can go mid if you guys want, then the Vayne said NO IM MID. so apparently, our top was supposed to be rumble and either ziggs or jax, mid vayne, and bot was one of those two and one that I cant remember. then I recommended that I go bot, and they said "BOT RUMBLE TROLL"

I did have my own self interest in mind, I'll admit. But that didn't mean that I wasn't taking in to account their interests.
I don't know man. I've played quite a few bot games just to relax and, more lately, for first wins and I've NEVER - not once - seen this happen in a bot game. Ever.

I'm not saying you're lying, but if this is true it's one in 100 at best. Just a perfect storm of d.bag people. Typically bots is by far this games best community.

Tinithor

01-31-2013

It honestly doesn't matter what lane you went to. You're being ridiculous dodging a bot game over lane arguments.