Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hippalus i want you to change my Silver Kayle for Goth Annie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vulking

01-31-2013

As an owner of a retail Version of Legue of Legens, I'm really really mad at you retracting from putting Goth Annie on sale, I have been playing this game for along time and I have no intention on paying 3900 RP for a bundle I have own from the beginning.

Silver Kayle skin sux and has sux even after his rework, and I feel extremely pissed at the fact that Goth Annie rework made this skin quite awesome and worth 975RP while the one I own is a piece of **** that is not even worth 260RP (even post rework), the effort and quality way too different and I want to get rid of this stupid product that while a bonus only remind me of how my decision to support the company buying a retail disc ended up being a mistake.

Teemo Support GG

01-31-2013

Just go mow a ****ing lawn for a neighbor.
Jesus christ.

Vulking

01-31-2013

Quote:
Karma is a:
Jesus christ.

So Goth Annie players can complain but I can not? Kayle rework is leagues inferior, I have all the right to complain here.

Mysh The Walrus

01-31-2013

was wondering this myself...

WarlordAlpha

Recruiter

01-31-2013

Quote:
Karma is a:
Jesus christ.

First he needs to take some English classes.