Hippalus i want you to change my Silver Kayle for Goth Annie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

As an owner of a retail Version of Legue of Legens, I'm really really mad at you retracting from putting Goth Annie on sale, I have been playing this game for along time and I have no intention on paying 3900 RP for a bundle I have own from the beginning.

Silver Kayle skin sux and has sux even after his rework, and I feel extremely pissed at the fact that Goth Annie rework made this skin quite awesome and worth 975RP while the one I own is a piece of **** that is not even worth 260RP (even post rework), the effort and quality way too different and I want to get rid of this stupid product that while a bonus only remind me of how my decision to support the company buying a retail disc ended up being a mistake.

Teemo Support GG

01-31-2013

Just go mow a ****ing lawn for a neighbor.
Jesus christ.

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma is a View Post
Jesus christ.
So Goth Annie players can complain but I can not? Kayle rework is leagues inferior, I have all the right to complain here.

Mysh The Walrus

01-31-2013

was wondering this myself...

WarlordAlpha

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma is a View Post
Jesus christ.
First he needs to take some English classes.