*Best Kept Secrect Sejuani* You never get banned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blacklace99

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviance View Post
The capitalization or lack of on Newton was also good humor.

The worst thing is if this person is really a teacher and starts saying people are insulting them for reasons that are not true, makes assumptions and accusations that are unfounded then what in the world are they teaching your kid? Silence opposition by any underhanded means necessary? It's pathetic.

Doesn't even understand what a guide is.

Wish we were talking about the guide instead of defending insults and accusations though.
I didn't write any of the comments here. Someone else used my account.

blacklace99

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviance View Post
I agree you should report, let me help you;

Riot these mean seniors disagree with me and my support of a guide I define as a build so first please adjust your terminology to fit mine. I know I got the terms wrong and I have actually never played Sejuani but I am right, because I am right they are wrong although I have only called a guide a build... I know, I know some people make "build guides" but let's just leave Smite out of this Jungle Sejuani guide because I am right. Opinions do not exist and even though the guide,.. build... guild asked for feedback it should have been understood as rhetorical.

I am also claiming to be a teacher from "Newton" and adjusting to a tragity that happened nearby and that the seniors used some psychic ability to know this and are in disagreement for that reason, not because they disagree with the buil... guide that I have no idea about because I don't play Sejuani or jungle.

Let's again forget that the guide... build... guide asked for feedback and that the OP answered with several asterisk words.

In short these psychic seniors should have known the feedback question was rhetorical and they can't challenge people like me who have real life issues that they didn't bring up. (remember they are psychic they knew) I am a level 6 co-op player (not a smurf) new to the game admittedly but I just know, even though I am not psychic like the seniors and I don't play Sejuani and don't jungle and don't really know the game I know this bui...gui... guild is correct even though I can only insult and back the OP that uses asterisk words.

I also don't know that Sejuani is a hot topic right now and the guide is already antiquated because her innate Frost is being removed but that's not important. Nobody could be searching "Sejuani" now, that 250+ active thread on her just ignore so I can continue my claim that these seniors attacked me.

Never wrote the response...as an English teacher I am horrified that my account was used this way.

blacklace99

03-28-2013

love the conversation between one person only.... like i know what "jungle with out smite" is....

Fizz Mechanics

03-28-2013

I love League!

OneTobi

03-28-2013

In Bronze elo one can choose not to take smite on a jungler

Annabelle

03-28-2013

make your way threw the jungle.

lol, I stopped reading hear.

Fiel Servidor

03-28-2013

Thats how I play sejuani ! But the "no smite" part, thats bad bro lol. Good guide indeed.

Merb2

03-29-2013

I play sejuani often actually. Why anyone would ever jungle without smites is a troll.