*Best Kept Secrect Sejuani* You never get banned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thessalonike

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklace99 View Post
ps. I do plan on reporting this have fun trying to explain why you picked on a teacher from Connecticut who lives less than an hour from newton and the purpose of me even looking into this game was because as you recalled I said " I started playing a few weeks ago"

The reason I looked into this game was because the day of the shooting while the class rooms were on lock down my students started talking about LOL and they showed it to me online and we chose to talk about league instead of any thing else. Sense it was easier and better than watching or reading the news articles off our phones while locked down.

You people are why tribunals are made. grrr....
I agree you should report, let me help you;

Riot these mean seniors disagree with me and my support of a guide I define as a build so first please adjust your terminology to fit mine. I know I got the terms wrong and I have actually never played Sejuani but I am right, because I am right they are wrong although I have only called a guide a build... I know, I know some people make "build guides" but let's just leave Smite out of this Jungle Sejuani guide because I am right. Opinions do not exist and even though the guide,.. build... guild asked for feedback it should have been understood as rhetorical.

I am also claiming to be a teacher from "Newton" and adjusting to a tragity that happened nearby and that the seniors used some psychic ability to know this and are in disagreement for that reason, not because they disagree with the buil... guide that I have no idea about because I don't play Sejuani or jungle.

Let's again forget that the guide... build... guide asked for feedback and that the OP answered with several asterisk words.

In short these psychic seniors should have known the feedback question was rhetorical and they can't challenge people like me who have real life issues that they didn't bring up. (remember they are psychic they knew) I am a level 6 co-op player (not a smurf) new to the game admittedly but I just know, even though I am not psychic like the seniors and I don't play Sejuani and don't jungle and don't really know the game I know this bui...gui... guild is correct even though I can only insult and back the OP that uses asterisk words.

I also don't know that Sejuani is a hot topic right now and the guide is already antiquated because her innate Frost is being removed but that's not important. Nobody could be searching "Sejuani" now, that 250+ active thread on her just ignore so I can continue my claim that these seniors attacked me.

StarkWinter

02-01-2013

Teachers that don't use proper grammar make me laugh

Thessalonike

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarkWinter View Post
Teachers that don't use proper grammar make me laugh
The capitalization or lack of on Newton was also good humor.

The worst thing is if this person is really a teacher and starts saying people are insulting them for reasons that are not true, makes assumptions and accusations that are unfounded then what in the world are they teaching your kid? Silence opposition by any underhanded means necessary? It's pathetic.

Doesn't even understand what a guide is.

Wish we were talking about the guide instead of defending insults and accusations though.

Iittala

02-01-2013

Health regen quints are loads more fun.... and you forgot about sej`s amazing level 2 ganks... And.. in offense tree take the AS and butcher... then dive into the defense tree... You didn`t add in how sightstones synergize amazingly with her. and she is a fun counter junlger now too.

I`ve heard rumors of a re-wrok on her.. and it would just feel weird. She is OP now and i`d be sad to see that secret go away.

Thessalonike

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iittala View Post
Health regen quints are loads more fun.... and you forgot about sej`s amazing level 2 ganks... And.. in offense tree take the AS and butcher... then dive into the defense tree... You didn`t add in how sightstones synergize amazingly with her. and she is a fun counter junlger now too.

I`ve heard rumors of a re-wrok on her.. and it would just feel weird. She is OP now and i`d be sad to see that secret go away.
She is getting reworked and as of now her innate is gone and has been moved to a non cc mark passive on E.

Ethan8her2

02-14-2013

@Raviance you don't know any thing you did no even have any ranked games, until about a week ago you are noob to the extreme,

GundayMonday

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Sej is extremely strong and viable, granted not for all of the reasons the original poster specified. I currently have ~60-65% win rate with her at ~1700elo (or LoLKing Score, whatever). Here's how I play her:
http://www.lolking.net/guides/edit/64471

Ethan8her2

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
You might treat it differently if it is coming out of a higher (?) elo player? But personally I will never put smite on optional list for any jungler, objective control is far too important.

Now moving on to other stuff of the guides

I do not think you will need the HP quints, mostly because Sejuni needs some MS quints most likely as you are trying to gank and chase people down. MS quints also speed you from camps to camps. For glyphs I will recommend a mix of flat MR + MR/lvl or all MR/lvl. The mix set usually works better against mages with full magic pen build, while MR/lvl works better if you are just in most regular games.

Item wise I believe spirit stone is not needed, also the fact that you don't have any MR in your build will make you become really squishy against enemy magical damage (With that build, Mages with %hp damage or Kog (whose W is % hp + magical) will shred you in no time)

Ha finally some one who has a clue ok the HP quints are major must if you play with aggressive people who like to gank in the beginning of the game. Those extra hits add up and will help you secure first blood, The reason I stopped using ms quints is because as you can see I can clear a jungle in 1:30 aka mobility is not a problem and you can make up mobility any time in game threw other items if it was still season two I would agree, as You have heard in the last few patch videos MR is dead to much magic pen it is better to buy life early on and if you do your job right as a jungle and shut down mid MR should not be a problem aka it is situational, the spirit stone actually helps a lot it keeps your mana regen were it needs to be and helps you solo dragon I never do any thing with spirt stone I sell it later on if the game ever last that long...

To every body else talking about level 2 ganking duh congrats we all saw the video when she was released this should be common sense by now I was just showing a build that could clear and do any thing you want in a minute and 30 secs or less please use your heads and don't point out things like example = the coke bottle is red yes we know the bottle is red

Ethan8her2

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundayMonday View Post
Sej is extremely strong and viable, granted not for all of the reasons the original poster specified. I currently have ~60-65% win rate with her at ~1700elo (or LoLKing Score, whatever). Here's how I play her:
http://www.lolking.net/guides/edit/64471

My ranked win rate is about the same people just don't get how strong sej is you can almost do any with her

blacklace99

03-28-2013

My apologies to those who actually thought a teacher constructed the grammatically incorrect responses listed above..I am deleting all of those...I have never commented on this forum.