*Best Kept Secrect Sejuani* You never get banned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thessalonike

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan8her2 View Post
Umm.. this post was about the build not over a discussion about smite with this build can you jungle with out smite do I recommend it no. Apparently you all agree with me on this topic so thank you.

As far as you coming on this post trying to troll get a life you are not even talking about the build. so yay

So drink your can of you mad bro and get off this thread

Really? I thought this was a guide not how is my build.

Quote:
Here is my first attempt at giving a general guide of making an op Jungle Champ.
I assumed a general guide, or guides in general included things like Masteries, Runes, Items and Summoner Spells.

I'm not mad, but since you desire to play word games and rage I will follow this up with what I disagree with in the rest of your post. I did try and say I didn't care for the guide... err... build, guide? Build?...whatever, but others may find it useful.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thessalonike

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklace99 View Post
lol ok I don't agree with Ethan first way of his response but I must admit he is right, you are on here not even talking about his build...... You are trying troll and making a full of your selves.

You can jungle with out smite you don't have to use it every body knows that just few jungles can, so ya you guys are trying to pull a needle from a different hay stack and he busted you...
Same as above its a guide not a build.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WonderfulCarry

Member

01-31-2013

ITT: Junior members hating on people who know the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

til Days of Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-31-2013

You might treat it differently if it is coming out of a higher (?) elo player? But personally I will never put smite on optional list for any jungler, objective control is far too important.

Now moving on to other stuff of the guides

I do not think you will need the HP quints, mostly because Sejuni needs some MS quints most likely as you are trying to gank and chase people down. MS quints also speed you from camps to camps. For glyphs I will recommend a mix of flat MR + MR/lvl or all MR/lvl. The mix set usually works better against mages with full magic pen build, while MR/lvl works better if you are just in most regular games.

Item wise I believe spirit stone is not needed, also the fact that you don't have any MR in your build will make you become really squishy against enemy magical damage (With that build, Mages with %hp damage or Kog (whose W is % hp + magical) will shred you in no time)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cenerae

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklace99 View Post
lol ok I don't agree with Ethan first way of his response but I must admit he is right, you are on here not even talking about his build...... You are trying troll and making a full of your selves.

You can jungle with out smite you don't have to use it every body knows that just few jungles can, so ya you guys are trying to pull a needle from a different hay stack and he busted you...
We're discussing his guide, which is fine and good. He suggested that Smite is not necessary to jungle with. Any competent player knows this to be false, thus people pointed this out to him. There's nothing wrong with doing this, it's not like any of us started spewing rage about it as the OP did.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thessalonike

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan8her2E
3rd Marks
A) 9 x Greater Mark of Attack Speed = +15% percent attack speed
Why Greater Mark of Attack Speed?
aa) Sejuani's attack speed is very slow, this small amount of attack speed will help you greatly fly threw jungles and help insure your auto attack hits your opponent to slow them.
bb) These attack speed runes are a must period. ( yes you can jungle with out them but once you jungle with them I promise you will be very happy)
I disagree because

1st Sejuani focuses on abilities
2nd minor monsters are weaker and don't need attacked
3rd Your likely to never build off of this


Quote:
aa) This works with the passive of your w and gives more damage. Plus gives survivability your starting health is sick
Save this for later

Quote:
Masteries
A) 9 points offense
aa) 4 points sorcery = 4 percent cd
bb) 4 points blast = +18 ability power at level 18
cc) 1 point Arcane Knowledge = ignores 8 percent of targets magic resist
save this for later

Quote:
OK now here come some op option's thanks to the build from above
for summoner spells you can actually chose not to take smite O_o
thanks to all the health and attack speed if you chose not to take smite I would recommend trading the 3 points in perserverance for 2 points in tough skin and one point in bladed armor. ( I recommend smite for gold and stealing dragon and baron as a tank they are usually pretty easy to steal with an ult, dash in, smite and flash out combo)
I disagree because

You shouldn't choose not to take it, it is to good for objective control.

Quote:
Thanks to riots nerfs of the smaller minions at jungle camps tough skin and bladed armor are usually a waste of points your level 1 w will annihilate them so fast. ty riot for the buff
As stated above no need for extra attack speed on a caster. The smaller get annihilated.

Quote:
So this is what you get for the runes and masteries. At level one
Health = 649
w damage = 12 + 6 so a total of 18
attack speed .77
Save this too.

Quote:
Max your w first followed by your e and your q last. (except when ever you can level your ult always level your ult first )
I disagree because

E is more reliable damage, as you said yourself the enemy flashes away. Every second out of W is less damage and when you combine that with being slowed, snared, stunned, polymorphed, knocked up, knocked back or if the enemy has a blink or dash you get less reliable damage out of W. Plus the increased ranks in E also grant a harder slow which is better than ticking per second.

Quote:
When ganking dash in with your q hit your e and than your w. Your W and E spells are almost all hit at the same time. Always try to hit e before w sense you will do 150 percent damage with northern winds.
I disagree because

Wasting you dash instead of walking in forces you to burn flash if you chase. Now you are deep and venerable to counter gank with no escape. Walk in and Q after an enemy that flashes and save your own flash. W never hits all at the same time its DoT.

If you Q in and/or auto attack you don't need to E to increase damage on W the frost is applied. That is the worst play for a Sejuani, just like the old camps Q wait 2 seconds then E to maximize your W buff.

Quote:
for items I recommend

Starting items = machete and 5 health pots

Core items = spirit stone, giants belt, ruby stone, ninja tabby

Key items that sejuani should try to build in each game = Warmogs and Sunfire Cape,

Situational items are the norm just try to stick to any thing that gives life as well the one stitiational item I find my self buying the most is thornmail omg on sejuani with a sunfire cape so op.
It's later

You use magic resistance runes (not scaling) because an ap should? and then build Ninja, Sunfire, Thornmail. You lose the idea that you need maguc resist as the game progresses?

Machete is a waste, you said yourself small monsters get crushed, and it does nothing for gank success or survival. So you buy it for 2 single targets that you get a leash on one with? You focus so much on W then do nothing to increase it's up time, your Q isn't recharging faster, your E and R are not charging faster how do you plan on keeping the enemy in W?

Quote:
Good Luck have fun tell me what you think cheers.
The guide is OK for someone that has your mentality but I thought it was bad from "optional smite". You asked for feedback then went all insulting. Don't ask for feedback if you don't want it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thessalonike

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
You might treat it differently if it is coming out of a higher (?) elo player? But personally I will never put smite on optional list for any jungler, objective control is far too important.

Now moving on to other stuff of the guides

I do not think you will need the HP quints, mostly because Sejuni needs some MS quints most likely as you are trying to gank and chase people down. MS quints also speed you from camps to camps. For glyphs I will recommend a mix of flat MR + MR/lvl or all MR/lvl. The mix set usually works better against mages with full magic pen build, while MR/lvl works better if you are just in most regular games.

Item wise I believe spirit stone is not needed, also the fact that you don't have any MR in your build will make you become really squishy against enemy magical damage (With that build, Mages with %hp damage or Kog (whose W is % hp + magical) will shred you in no time)
Pretty much this, the whole you need magic resistance and then have 0 in items never made sense.

Not to mention having a Sejuani drop E immediately for W when the innate is applied through his recommended Q charge??


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OriginalJack

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklace99 View Post
ps. I do plan on reporting this have fun trying to explain why you picked on a teacher from Connecticut who lives less than an hour from newton and the purpose of me even looking into this game was because as you recalled I said " I started playing a few weeks ago"
It's because you are level 6 with only Co-Op Vs AI games in your match history and you are trying to tell us how to play a champ that you likely do not own and have never jungled with a full rune/mastery page. Then on top of that you try to make us feel guilty for disagreeing with you by bringing up a personal tragedy... oh wait I mean your proximity to a tragedy. You should feel ashamed... unless you are actually a troll in which case, hey not bad.

(btw you can jungle w/o smite but in general it's not a good idea, either way sej is not somebody you should do that with)

But getting back on topic...

I agree with a lot of what Ken said (and not just because he's high elo) The MS quints help a lot more than that early HP, I don't find that I have lot of trouble clearing the jungle provided I can get a decent leash (which you can get 99% of the time) and the MS helps you stick to targets. You are a little light on MR in that build, you might think about tossing in and abyssal or a B.veil.

One thing I do disagree with Ken about though is sprit stone. It you are getting blue consistently you don't really need it but I find that I will actually run out of mana too quickly if I'm giving blue away (which you will be more often than not) and if you build it into ancient golem it's decent stats for the price.

Also I usually level her skills:
W -> Q -> E -> W -> max E then W then Q (level R whenever possible obvi)
The extra slow and damage on the E really helps you in ganks so I try to level it early.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OoziHobo

Junior Member

02-01-2013

I wonder if I played a game with you. There was a Sejuani that built a Warmogs and Sunfire Cape. I think she had a couple of other odd items, like Tiamat. Looking at her build I would have said the player didn't know what they were doing, but it just so happens that Sejuani carried for us. Hard. She was all over the place netting kills, pushing towers, and being otherwise unkillable.

Could've been a fluke, could've been a good player, could be a number of factors I'm not aware of that allowed this to happen. But I do agree that Sejuani is an awesome and underplayed champion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thessalonike

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklace99 View Post
lol what did you get all your troll friends to give me a thumbs down to you went off topic and tried to troll get over it, I am a new player. Very new and a teacher from Connecticut, My students showed me this game a few weeks ago and I was going threw reading posts looking for ideas.

In other words I promise you when I say you are mad because from what I can see Ethan called you out on some thing and if you cant handle it to bad. This thread is great and I hope riot sees it senior members trying to bully new players and trolling threads to pick on new people and there ideas.
It's awful strange that you would look for a guide on a champion you don't play and three weeks after you last played. Why are you not looking for a Blitz guide? At least he is in your history. An Ezreal guide since your outing with him wasn't so great.

For just hearing about the game you are quick to jump on the troll thing yet dismissive of your mistake of defining a guide as a build. Almost seems as though you want the OP to be right. Like I said his guide may be good for some and you can keep ignoring that and you can pretend to understand jungle at level 6 co-op (unless you are a smurf). You can just blindly say something is good without anything to back it up except incorrect terms guide/build.

This person asked for feedback, no pick on necessary. He said it was his first guide and as a Sejuani main I disagree with it especially his firing of E. As a jungle main with Sejuani I disagree with his Smite option because Sej isn't single target and objectives are to critical.

You have added nothing to help this new player and as a teacher you should be ashamed at your immediate assumption.