*Best Kept Secrect Sejuani* You never get banned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ethan8her2

01-31-2013

Here is my first attempt at giving a general guide of making an op Jungle Champ.
I am more interested in your feedback good and bad but I have a feeling you will
like this build and jungle route.

OK lets start with the basics.

1st. Why is Sejuani a secret she has been out for over a year now? This is explained in a few parts.
A) When Sejuani came out last year she came out at the end of a very popular snow season, followed and entwined a little into the new year season skins. aka lots of people spent most of there rp and ip on all the holiday goodies ( ty riot for all the cool stuff)
B) Sejuani came out after 3 very popular champs at the time every body was estatic over the final release of ahri the previous champ.
C) When Sejuani came out she had to be buffed her utl time was crazy long and her ult cost so much you were lucky if you had the mana to use it.
D) So between all the previous factors Sejuani became lost in all the hoopla and this diamond is easily one of the most dangerous jungles in the game.

2nd. Why play Sejuani and invest the RP Into a mostly unpopular champ. This is explained in 3 very short easy answers.
A) She never ever ever ever gets banned.
B) Her ultimate is equally as effective as amumu's and can be thrown threw walls with the added ablitlity of slowing enemies by 70% for just hitting E when the ult wears off. 3
C)This is my favorite reason no one will ever pick her from you she only gets chosen 2.18% percent of the time according to lolking

OK lets get into runes
1st Glyphs
A) 9 x Greater Glyph of Magic Resist = +12 Magic Resit.
Why Magic resist instead of armor as a jungler? 2 reasons
aa) Sejuani is Ap and in general ap's should take some magic resist plus mid is the easiest lane to gank plus most active.
bb) magic resist Glyphs give up to +12mr and armor glyphs up to 6.3

2nd Seals
A) 9 x Greater Seal of Armor = +13 Armor
Why Greater Seal of Armor?
aa) You will need the armor to make your way threw the jungle.

3rd Marks
A) 9 x Greater Mark of Attack Speed = +15% percent attack speed
Why Greater Mark of Attack Speed?
aa) Sejuani's attack speed is very slow, this small amount of attack speed will help you greatly fly threw jungles and help insure your auto attack hits your opponent to slow them.
bb) These attack speed runes are a must period. ( yes you can jungle with out them but once you jungle with them I promise you will be very happy)

4th Quintessence
A) 3 x Greater Quintessence of Health = +78 health
Why Greater Quintessence of Health?
aa) This works with the passive of your w and gives more damage. Plus gives survivability your starting health is sick

Masteries
A) 9 points offense
aa) 4 points sorcery = 4 percent cd
bb) 4 points blast = +18 ability power at level 18
cc) 1 point Arcane Knowledge = ignores 8 percent of targets magic resist

B) 21 points defense
aa) 1 point summoners resolve = +10 gold
bb) 4 points durability = +108 health at level 18
cc) 3 points perseverance = health regen
dd) 3 points hardiness = +5 armor
ee) 2 points reistance = +3.5 magic resist
ff) 2 points unyielding = reduce damage taken by champions by 2
gg) 1 point veterans scar = +30 health
hh) 1 point block = reduces damage taken by basic attack by 3
ii) 3 points legendary armor = + 5% percent increases bonus armor and magic resist
j) 1 point honor guard = reduces damage taken 3 percent

OK now here come some op option's thanks to the build from above
for summoner spells you can actually chose not to take smite O_o
thanks to all the health and attack speed if you chose not to take smite I would recommend trading the 3 points in perserverance for 2 points in tough skin and one point in bladed armor. ( I recommend smite for gold and stealing dragon and baron as a tank they are usually pretty easy to steal with an ult, dash in, smite and flash out combo)

Thanks to riots nerfs of the smaller minions at jungle camps tough skin and bladed armor are usually a waste of points your level 1 w will annihilate them so fast. ty riot for the buff

So this is what you get for the runes and masteries. At level one
Health = 649
w damage = 12 + 6 so a total of 18
attack speed .77

You can clear your entire jungle by the end of 3:32 mark in the game so in about 1 and a half minutes with no leash starting from blue finishing at golems. using nothing but a machete and 5 health pots. I challenge any body to try this and not get a time better than this really it is crazy easy,

When you are done clearing your jungle you will be level 3 with gold at this time you can gank shop what ever you like.

Ganking with sej at low levels is her biggest threat 9 out of ten times the only thing the other person can do is flash away that is why I always suggest taking flash with sej most of her kills will come from last hit flash kills got to love a slow and being a tank 3

Order of spell evolution.
Start with your W Northern winds = aoe damage
Second get your Q Northern assault = dash learn to dash threw walls to clear jungle
3rd get your E perma frost

Max your w first followed by your e and your q last. (except when ever you can level your ult always level your ult first )

When ganking dash in with your q hit your e and than your w. Your W and E spells are almost all hit at the same time. Always try to hit e before w sense you will do 150 percent damage with northern winds.

for items I recommend

Starting items = machete and 5 health pots

Core items = spirit stone, giants belt, ruby stone, ninja tabby

Key items that sejuani should try to build in each game = Warmogs and Sunfire Cape,

Situational items are the norm just try to stick to any thing that gives life as well the one stitiational item I find my self buying the most is thornmail omg on sejuani with a sunfire cape so op.

So hope you enjoy being an op tank with lots of health and damage.

If your team ever makes the choice to envade I recommend buying a ruby and you will start with over 829 health

Good Luck have fun tell me what you think cheers.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Stopped reading when you said no smite.

If you're not at the point where you realize the purpose of taking smite, you're not someone who others should be looking to for advice.

Here's a tip: Smite isn't for your clear(although it's very useful for that) - it's for objective control. As a jungler, it's your job to ensure your team gets the global gold and buff from dragon and baron. If you do not have smite, you cannot do this unless you're Cho'gath or Nunu, and last I checked, Sejuani wasn't Cho'gath or Nunu.

Thessalonike

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
Here's a tip: Smite isn't for your clear(although it's very useful for that) - it's for objective control. As a jungler, it's your job to ensure your team gets the global gold and buff from dragon and baron. If you do not have smite
Pretty much this.

Ethan8her2

01-31-2013

sigh did you guys read the very next sentence after that ******* I recommend it and why I recommend taking smite, idiots omg really get off my threads noobs

Thessalonike

01-31-2013

I don't agree with the guide, in several areas... but whatever works for you. It may help someone.

Thessalonike

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan8her2 View Post
sigh did you guys read the very next sentence after that ******* I recommend it and why I recommend taking smite, idiots omg really get off my threads noobs
No you didn't. You recommended taking Smite for gold and stealing. You said it was completely an option because of your build.

Quote:
OK now here come some op option's thanks to the build from above
for summoner spells you can actually chose not to take smite O_o
thanks to all the health and attack speed if you chose not to take smite I would recommend trading the 3 points in perserverance for 2 points in tough skin and one point in bladed armor. ( I recommend smite for gold and stealing dragon and baron as a tank they are usually pretty easy to steal with an ult, dash in, smite and flash out combo)
Edit: Ha down voted because of clarity... will bold for more down votes.

Cenerae

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan8her2 View Post
1) You said you recommend it but it's not necessary.

2) If you can't handle negative feedback, then you probably shouldn't post guides in a public forum where you may get it.

Thessalonike

01-31-2013

Quote:
good luck have fun tell me what you think cheers.
ok...

Quote:
idiots omg really get off my threads noobs.
ok...?

Ethan8her2

01-31-2013

Umm.. this post was about the build not over a discussion about smite with this build can you jungle with out smite do I recommend it no. Apparently you all agree with me on this topic so thank you.

As far as you coming on this post trying to troll get a life you are not even talking about the build. so yay

So drink your can of you mad bro and get off this thread

blacklace99

01-31-2013

lol ok I don't agree with Ethan first way of his response but I must admit he is right, you are on here not even talking about his build...... You are trying troll and making a full of your selves.

You can jungle with out smite you don't have to use it every body knows that just few jungles can, so ya you guys are trying to pull a needle from a different hay stack and he busted you...