Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Concept] Seth, The Force of the Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0mnip0tent

01-31-2013

LORE
~~~~
Years ago, Seth Gray, a bounty hunter of Bligewater, was walking back to his home when he was stopped by Malzahar, who gave him a gun, telling him that the gun was destined for Seth. Ignoring the Prophet, Seth took the gun off his hands, and decided to give it a try. After shooting an unlucky bystander, Seth realized that the gun was somehow speaking to him. Trying to ignore its words, but unable to stop using it, Seth gradually began to do things it said.

Eventually, he was unable to ignore its commands, completely and utterly under its control. The gun then told him that it had a twin, but it was still in the Void, so it commanded Seth to seek Malzahar's help to enter the Void, and retrieve its twin.

Heeding its commands, Seth wandered across the Void, searching for the twin gun. Soon he found the other gun, after killing many of the inhabitants of the Void who stood in his way. Once his hands touched it, the man known as Seth ceased to exist, the twin guns erasing his conscience and took control of the body.

Returning to Valoran, the guns took their new body to the Institute of War, to fight all those who ignore the power of the Void.

BASE STATS
~~~~~~~~~~
Health: 410(+74)
Health Regen: 5(+.7)
Mana: 250(+35)
Mana Regen.: 7(+.7)
Range: 550
Attack Damage: 47(+3)
Attack Speed: 0.65(+2.6%)
Armor: 17(+3.3)
Magic Res.: 30(+0)
Mov. Speed: 325

ABILITIES
~~~~~~~

Passive: Black Bullets -
Seth's auto attacks apply a stack of Black Bullets, stacking up to 4 times, and lasting up to 5 seconds after the last auto attack. Seth's abilities have increased effects on targets effected with Black Bullets.

Q: Night Shots -
Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 Mana
Cooldown: 9/8/7/6/5 seconds
Range: 550

Seth fires a shot at an enemy target, dealing physical damage (30/65/90/125/175(+40% AD). When the target enemy is affected by Black Bullets, Seth can cast this ability again within 3 seconds, The skill goes on cooldown afterwards.

W: Dark Casing -
Cost: 60 mana
Cooldown: 12
Seth can only activate this ability after using a skill on an enemy champion, increasing his attack speed by (40%/45%/50%/55%/60%) for 6 seconds. When the target enemy is affected by Black Bullets, Seths next 3 auto attacks also deal bonus %hp magic damage (4%/6%/8%/10%(% damage increased based on Black Bullets stacks).

E: Jet Fire -
Cost: 80/85/90/95/100
Cooldown: 18/16/14/12/10
Range: 600
Projectile Speed: 1800
Seth fires two bullets in front of him, stunning enemies it hits for .5 seconds. When an enemy is affected by Black Bullets, the stun is increased to 1.5 seconds.

R: Void Force -
Cost: 100 Mana
Cooldown: 120/100/80
Range: 1000
Diameter: 700
Projectile Speed: 1600
Seth launches a giant mass of dark energy, damaging enemy champions in its path (150/250/350(+80% AD). Enemy champions with stacks of Black Bullets take increased damage (+5%/10%/15%/20%(based on Black Bullets stacks), and all of the Black Bullets stacks on those champions are removed afterwards.

Upon Selection: "With our might, the Void will be unopposed."

0mnip0tent

01-31-2013

bump

smexylolrus

Recruiter

01-31-2013

Does being hit by an ability remove black bullet stacks?
As you are attacking with your W does the damage increases because you apply black bullet stacks?
is his R a cone? Or a wave like ezreals? I just dont understand the diameter of 700

He has a fine kit to fulfill the role of an adc. I just want to know more about his balancing.

0mnip0tent

02-01-2013

No, the stacks stay there until Seth hasn't attacked the target for 5 seconds. I guess I might change this.
Yes.
His R is more like Nami's Ult, passing through enemy champions until the end of its range. Its Diameter is the same as Cho's Q, so its basically a circular skillshot passing through enemy champions.

0mnip0tent

02-01-2013

bump

Ansarum

02-01-2013

So many void champions!!! im guilty as well http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3056462 and it looks like we are almost on the same page lol. if you dont mind trading reviews please look mine up and check it out!

lore is cool and I'm kinda bias because it sounds a lot like mine though mine is through science while yours is an actual void weapon.

I like the passive given that it kinda forces you to go in then use abilities though I personally would call them "Void Shots" but that's just me.

your Q is a bit wonky on the numbers because at 80% if you can stack your AD on top of your damage then you could really hit a bit too hard. and the 3 second recast should be reduced and just added into the ability. if your just learning this champion or he is free to play that week then you will fumble that skill and not find him fun to play.

your W should be an on cast rather then your hit enemy then cast type abilities. this will allow you to chase down people rather then have to surprise them. But that is my opinion. your numbers here are a bit off as well. your magic damage is not going to make an impact at all.

your E has a lot to work on .25 seconds isn't going to work at ALL you blink your eye in about that time, at least .5 minimum and it is just a slow though i wouldnt have the black bullets stack too much on the slow rather affect them some other way. maybe stun for 1/2?

R needs to be brought down a bit. especially that 110% hit with an apparently wide wave. if you know how to stack AD runes, masteries and items this could take down tanky builds in 1 shot! 80% would be the max i would put down for this ability.

all in all really cool idea and a good base toolset for AD carry. Just keep tweaking it and developing the idea. like i said void weapons are the new cool ^_^.

0mnip0tent

02-01-2013

Alright I changed some stuff, thanks for the input