Plz kids stop playing lol! plz plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoudFootSteps

01-31-2013

In all honesty the little kids who play this game (I am 15, so I can't really know for sure) all say the stupidest things. If you know what you are saying and know why they are wrong, you only have to stay calm and they will look like an idiot.

For example, I was playing Thresh support and I told my team that we need to push all of our lanes back to the river. My teammate Yi yells at me for thinking that I am better than them and I can order my team around. I just say that our lanes are dead, and I am not saying that I am better. I also can't push them myself since Thresh support has horrible clearing power. He then shuts up.

Dsg19319

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A01235 View Post
why so many many kids r playing lol? making fun of other mom and big ****? fuuny?
childish

keyboard ****? kid just go back to school and stop wasing of ur parents money 2 playing this fk lol,. plz

this is the only thing i dun like about lol, fk kids... lol is a good game, but just fk stupid americans kids in this ****ten lol.. tierd for kids,
You are just mad at my big **** bra!!! Get with it come on, dont be super jelly!

sparkyyyyy

01-31-2013

I'm 13, i've never trolled, raged, cursed, or spent money on this game and have all <97% grades in school same goes for most of my friends that play lol with me. Your argument is invalid.

adc

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer1192 View Post
I'm 13, i've never trolled, raged, cursed, or spent money on this game and have all <97% grades in school same goes for most of my freinds that play lol with me. Your argument is invalid.
<97% or in all your classes and you can't spell "friends".

Lol.

RexQu

01-31-2013

when you are talking about kids do u mean age 12-18? becasue without them leauge would be empty

RexQu

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad bottom View Post
<97% or in all your classes and you can't spell "friends".

Lol.
lol

Moon Rabbit

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A01235 View Post
why so many many kids r playing lol? making fun of other mom and big ****? fuuny?
childish

keyboard ****? kid just go back to school and stop wasing of ur parents money 2 playing this fk lol,. plz

this is the only thing i dun like about lol, fk kids... lol is a good game, but just fk stupid americans kids in this ****ten lol.. tierd for kids,
I wonder how the mute button work

What is ignore??

How to do ignore???

Fanaticmogg

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosseau View Post
Not enough Mejai's!

NEED MOAR MEJAI'S

Derpy the Derp

01-31-2013

Does this kid know how to spell? ._.