Plz kids stop playing lol! plz plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Romantic Metro

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A01235 View Post
caz u guys r kids 2? kid playing with kid? plz u 2 go back 2schools or just do ur hw
For AD Bottom: Because I am a kid too and if you add the fact that I'm playing with other kids is why we are having fun. So go back to school or just do my homework.

This is my stab at it :P ah well like the other poster said I guess it's just a troll thread. Still point stands lol

MileHighJew

01-31-2013

Quote:
and thinking about their cool? and i telling u, this is stupid and not cool
R u jelly about our cool?

Romantic Metro

01-31-2013

Quote:
enjoying the game as a game? do u think ppl making fun of ur mom or others is fun? or Curse each other is fun? or trolling as a kid it is that fun? this is how americans making fun of others? and thinking about their cool? and i telling u, this is stupid and not cool
I did not say anything of the sort. We actually joke in a nicer manner than the troll originally intended. Sometimes they continue to be rude, but other times they lighten up and back off on the ruder remarks and just have fun and actually play the game. It really does work and the immaturity is mitigated to much less offensive tones. It's just a suggestion mate no harm meant by it

Lonely k1

01-31-2013

I'm so confused, could someone please translate what he's saying?

sry for my engg. there r so many ppl have same eng lv as me playing lol and living in US. and im a
immigrant .

Lonely k1

01-31-2013

im jelly u guys r yound and so stupid, that's all. just want to say playing game with good
manners or just go to shcool and learn it.

Styphi

01-31-2013

sage

Lonely k1

01-31-2013

young*

this is all i want to say, tierd for it

Zombiemaster

01-31-2013

Quote:

im jelly u guys r yound and so stupid, that's all. just want to say playing game with good
You say that these "kids" should learn some good manners, yet you're calling them stupid? Can anyone say hypocrite?

Also, you shouldn't play an MMO that's free and expect there to be no one who is immature. In fact, no matter where you go in this world, there will always be immature people.

MileHighJew

01-31-2013

Quote:

I got my first computer, an Atari 800XL, for Christmas back in 1983. Thanks for calling me young but I do take offense in calling me stupid even though I would love to go back to school and get my Masters in Computer Science.

Rosseau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information