Plz kids stop playing lol! plz plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lonely k1

01-31-2013

why so many many kids r playing lol? making fun of other mom and big ****? fuuny?
childish

keyboard ****? kid just go back to school and stop wasing of ur parents money 2 playing this fk lol,. plz

this is the only thing i dun like about lol, fk kids... lol is a good game, but just fk stupid americans kids in this ****ten lol.. tierd for kids,

adc

01-31-2013

You're seeming more like a kid than they are.

NiceDynamite

01-31-2013

For once, I'll agree with AD.

You don't seem like you're much older than 15 with that post.

Lonely k1

01-31-2013

haha, other kid here? i can just mute them in game, but just fk tierd for kids,. i know lol is a easy game, just about runes and mist.. non-skill game as dota, and some cool stuffs? and this is y so much kids for this game?? spending money on lol and thinking thier cool? but, think god, lol has mute system in game.

Romantic Metro

01-31-2013

These are the type of threads and behavior that motivate immaturity from others. If you are serious vent somewhere else then type a more coherent and calm post. By not feeding them the attention most will back off. There will always be people who are just immature and go after it. There are punishments, but in the end all you can do is find those that you enjoy playing with during your times online and just play with them. I have a couple friends online whom I met through the game, and we just enjoy playing the game and making jokes. When a troll hits our team or the others we either ignore them or play along in a nicer manner, and then they usually start playing the game. It really is great fun when you enjoy the game as a game. People tend to gravitate towards a good atitude.

Lonely k1

01-31-2013

caz u guys r kids 2? kid playing with kid? plz u 2 go back 2schools or just do ur hw

NiceDynamite

01-31-2013

Yes, thank god, so we can mute people like you.

Why would somebody think they're cool just for spending money on a game? And how are YOU any better than the kids you're criticizing?

Mainyucakeslol

01-31-2013

Just saying. Troll thread detected.

adc

01-31-2013

I'm so confused, could someone please translate what he's saying?

Lonely k1

01-31-2013

enjoying the game as a game? do u think ppl making fun of ur mom or others is fun? or Curse each other is fun? or trolling as a kid it is that fun? this is how americans making fun of others? and thinking about their cool? and i telling u, this is stupid and not cool