a new champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

auron126

01-31-2013

ive gotten alot of good ideas for this game since i started playing it this is an iea for a new champ if riotgames accepts this , this champ is actually of a series of dragon themed champions ive thought of and heres the info

name: jerico, the Dragon Kin

a dragon kin is basiclly a human born with a dragon shaped birth mark the mark actually gives them powers of a dragon and a few powers of their own design Jerico is one of them

height: 6 foot 5

traits: melee, fighter, tank

he is a mix between a fighter and a tank makeing him suited for combat the way hes made is that the longer he lasts the more damage he can dish out makeing him a force to be reckoned with

abillity resource: dragonic aura

he dosn't need the resource to use his abillities he just needs it to empower them and give them an extra effect, dragonic aura is a special aura every dragon has when it comes to fantasy dragon kin are full of it and they use it to give their atacks an extra kick it takes 50 points of dragonic aura to give it more damage depending on the champion level at max lvl his Q is upgraded by 30 when 50 points of dragonic aura is used the following abillities jerico will use are when he is lvl 18

abillities:

Q: fire ball: a low powered medium ranged atack that fires off a massive ball of fire dealing 60 ( + 30 when used with 50 dragonic aura) points of magic damage produces 15 points of dragonic aura

range type: straight projectile

w: fire storm: jerico pounds the ground and sends spouts of fire up from the ground knocking them into the air 1.5 seconds and causeing 130 (+ 50 when dragonic aura is used) points of magic damage

range type: area

E: recouperation: Jerico uses his dragonic aura to heal him for 150 (+ 50 when dragonic aura is used) points of health and half to any allied champion in range and slightly increasing his resistances for a short time and producing 30 points of dragonic aura

range type: small area

ulti: flame the dragon: Jerico calls flame the fire dragon in for 20 second

passive: claws of fire: upon basic atack he dose 30 magic damage for 5 seconds

weapon: claws of fire

well i hope this catches the eye of a riot games employee and that they'll accept it and ill leave his looks to them if they choose to make him

Irelia Carries U

01-31-2013

i think we have too many for the time being

Oblìvíon

01-31-2013

Its not bad but ur w is to knock up is to long.

auron126

01-31-2013

ok then i guess 1 second is good this is more of a prototype design imrpovements are needed but ill leave that to dev team since i cant do it myself