Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

league of legends fantasy teams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

paolini

01-31-2013

So I was reading the article ESPN wrote yesterday on league of legends, about how league and E-sports in general are becoming more and more like legitimate sports. The amount of praise that league got from ESPN was really surprising to me, and it got me thinking. How far fetched would it be to have a league of legends fantasy team based on the LCS? To have teams linked to your account, and to be able to have RP/IP entry fees and prizes for the fantasy league would be amazing.
You would probably have one player for each role, with maybe three players you can sit on your bench at a time. Scoring would include things like kills, assists, minions and neutral monsters slain, baron/dragon kills, and towers. Not sure which rioter would be best suited to see this, so I'm gonna put a nice riot pls here and hope for the best

paolini

01-31-2013

Bump

paolini

01-31-2013

Bump

paolini

01-31-2013

Bump

Ozbirta

Recruiter

01-31-2013

I support this

paolini

01-31-2013

Quote:
Ozbirta:
I support this

Ty

Infernal Glory

01-31-2013

/singed

paolini

01-31-2013

bump

paolini

01-31-2013

bump

Suzakiki

02-08-2013

There actually is a website which has started this. You can play for free or join in using real cash
Its only for pro league but it is still fun play against your friends

http://www.leaguepediafantasy.com/