Anyway possible to get an account un-permabanned?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Big O and Dukes

01-31-2013

Sorry. Your hard spent time and work has been stolen from you. It's just the way this game is.

People in this forum take a lot of pleasure in smugly telling you to "take this lesson to heart" and waving goodbye to you. Posting this on here only makes them smile more.

You can re-open account and try not to type as much, or you can go down kicking and screaming. Tell all of your friends about the cowards in this game and try to turn them away from it. Being mean and rude is clearly not an acceptable reason to take from you everything you worked for and all the time you spent accumulating it. It is far too easy for other players to mute you for that to be the case.

Mapex

01-31-2013

I agree but disagree at the same time.

Because in real life I put myself in other peoples shoes constantly, I wanted to be treated as I treat others I suppose.

In game I get way too competitive just like I used to when I played football for years in high-school and freshmen yr of college.

I want to be the best I can be and sometimes it takes an emotional toll on myself and wears me out for the rest of the day.
That being said I take out the frustrations of other peoples short comings on them instead of trying to be more positive.

Although sometimes I can try to be constructive with my supports in solo que ( I main ranged ad at 1900 elo) and they don't cooperate or come back with general negativaty.

Double edged sword I don't seem to win ever in this dispute. I think the clear choice is not to speak anymore when I legit enjoy talking and have goofy fun sometimes in the game to take the edge off myself.

It's just my personality. I over analyze everything and think very critical which is why I am very good at this game. I just have some personal shortcoming that prohibits me from being even better.

powerbats

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big O and Dukes View Post
Sorry. Your hard time and work has been stolen from you. It's just the way this game is.

How is it stolen, he's admitted being toxic and so was justly banned for not changing.

People in this forum take a lot of pleasure in smugly telling you to "take this lesson to heart" and waving goodbye to you. Posting this on here only makes them smile more.

How do you know what we feel, obviously you don't and just want to blame others for your actions and irresponsibility unlike the op who admits he was toxic.

You can re-open account and try not to type as much, or you can go down kicking and screaming. Tell all of your friends about the cowards in this game and try to turn them away from it. Being mean and rude is clearly not an acceptable reason to take from you everything you worked for and all the time you spent accumulating it. It is far too easy for other players to mute you for that to be the case.

Now here we come to the meat of the post where he really shows he doesn't care about you and only wants to blame others and drag everyone else down. Many people who've been perma banned take the lesson to heart and change or at least try and change and you seem like your one of those.

As Riots stated muting isn't an a reason to break the rules nor an excuse for people to do what they want but is a last resort when all else fails.

Op you at least acknowledge you made a mistake and seem to genuinely want to do better, try not typing the rage stuff in chat, do what most of us do, yell at your monitor, hit your desk (gets painful after awhile and breaks you of the habit), hit your keyboard (again will get expensive and painful another bad habit breaker), or hit your pillow and release the frustration.

Those are all ways to release the pent up rage while at the same time not getting yourself into trouble.

Instead of doing what the trolls want and giving in and raging more change and enjoy the game with the rest of us.

Big O and Dukes

01-31-2013

Riot "stating" muting isn't a reason to break this arbitrary set of rules is beside the point. The infractions this guy committed are easily corrected by community members through ignoring him; instead of him being isolated, Riot has encourage many whiny gamers (a category I sense you fall into) to viciously prosecute him and people like him.

Here is the problem: Riot did not create this community, they inherited it from players of Dota and other similar games. Unfortunately this is clearly the best existing version of that format as well. The proof is in the pudding: this guy is already plotting to give even MORE of his hard earned money to a company staffed by cowards who are more than willing to take it...and then ban him again.

If his rage leads to actual subversive behavior that ruins a game, like intentionally feeding or staying away from teamfights on purpose, by all means punish him with suspensions. But a permanent suspension based on verbal conduct is absolutely unacceptable, especially when we summoners have other means to remove his "toxic behavior" from our chat log by muting him.

Mapex

01-31-2013

Actually very well stated big o.

I play to win.

I hope a red could come post on this regarding their thoughts with what you just posted big o.

Getsuei

01-31-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...20329#33420329

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=33432435

They have already posted something along those lines Mapex.

Getsuei

01-31-2013

Also, the Permament Suspension is not based upon just verbal conduct. It is based up repeatedly breaking the rules, over and over(unless it was a major offence.)

Mapex, if you are going to start a new account, I suggest waiting awhile before you spend money on it. See if you can play without getting a Warning or Ban for awhile. The only thing I can suggest is that the moment you start to get annoyed, mute the individual and tell your team something along the lines of "muting xyz." You can still keep communications up with the rest of the team that way.

Big O and Dukes

01-31-2013

Quote:
Actually, if we're permabanning you we don't want your money or your time. Just find another game.
Quote:
The player behavior team has been working with our Player Support to ensure that we never encourage toxic players to make a new account. There are no more "Last Chance" programs or "Second Chance" programs, we simply don't want toxic players to play our game--especially after they've been given half a dozen or more chances.
Just to reiterate my point, these words mean nothing. They can insult people by calling them toxic, they can revel in stealing their runes, IP, and most importantly time, they can say whatever they want. Reality is in actions. Taking your money is tacit approval of you returning to League of Legends. It's an unbelievable operation they have going and the lengths they will go to to punish players for what they type is so incredible-as I've said before, so cowardly.

I would encourage everyone to grow up, since Lyte and the rest of his kind are unwilling to. If someone insults you in game, someone mocks you for dying, put them on ignore and move on with your day. You won't hear from them again. If someone takes an intentional action like diving a tower in an attempt to make your team lose, however, use the tools available to report their behavior. If you are unable to do that, I suggest you see a therapist. You need one more than the ragers do.

God in My Hands

01-31-2013

ive spent $700+ and they still permed me... and one of my bans was for 30 days for "false reporting" i was 48% of the time correct and you needed to be atleast 50%

they should let u buy back ur account... and then use that to actually look into accounts being reported rather than let people that just click punish so they can get the ip

KUBlueBarracuda

01-31-2013

I understand the frustration that comes with having your account lost forever, but think of the people that have to put up with your toxicity and negativity.

And it sucks even worse when you have spent money on it. But at the end of the day, if the first few bans aren't enough to get your attention to reform maybe losing your account with help get the message across that there are better ways to talk and act in League.

123456 ... 8