Anyway possible to get an account un-permabanned?

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mapex

01-31-2013

Title...

I was mean and rude. I was a toxic player.
I try really hard to rally people around me but this community can be just as stubborn as me

PenguinKillBear

01-31-2013

only if you are one of the 3 cases ever to be shown to be incorrectly banned.

LittleDi

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapex View Post
I was mean and rude. I was a toxic player.
Based on that statement, no.

Sporq

01-31-2013

They did reversals in the past, but since Lyte took over PB&J they only reverse permabans if it a fault of the system, or a billing issue that gets resolved.

Mapex

01-31-2013

It's also odd I'm able to post on this account even though it was perma banned from the game on forums according to the email.

Why couldn't they just have given me a month long mute where I couldn't speak to anyone besides using pings or only people on my friends list?

I've been playing since a month after this game was first released, over $200 spent on this game. Not looking for pity just looking for solutions besides me controlling my anger.

I'll post the link to the report card when I get home, but one of the valid reports wad from an aram where I only had 4 lines of text and nothing I said was remotely close to a curse word.

People need to quit being so sensitive imo.

PenguinKillBear

01-31-2013

Why couldnt you just not rage and insult your teammates? That seems better.

Mapex

01-31-2013

Cause sometimes its evoked. I try really hard I got to 1950 and I could taste diamond. This was me at my worst. I wanted everyone to want it as bad as I did. I dream of going pro in this game but I may have went about it the wrong way.

I love this game just really wish thing were different.

Mapex

01-31-2013

I was even friends with a few Riot employees in game. Riot guinsoo to name one of them. I feel like I let them down :c sorry.

Alanja

01-31-2013

Well then show the world that you have learned with being a perfect player on the next account.

I know you can pull it off and wish you all the best of luck with it.

Mapex

01-31-2013

I'll do my best :3. Next paycheck $200 of it is going to my league account, Manpex. No longer just a Mapex but a Manlier version ready to be a shining light in this otherwise bleak community.

12345 ... 8