"blah blah blah [insert champ here] is a noob feeder report!" {my opinion on elohell}

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thebugsarebad

01-31-2013

honestly, STOP TYPING, AND START PLAYING. i just dont understand why in ranked everyone is just pointing fingers. i feel like im in 4th grade all over again. if you are in "elohell" you're probably not
A. communicating with your team.
B. teaming up when the "lane phase" is over
C. complimenting a nice play, and just flaming someone when they do something you wouldn't do.

I'm sorry but i'm there now, and its my own fault for drinking a 6 pack in an hour and playing vayne all night in ranked, but hey... this is on you to make yourself that much better. just because your team sucks, doesnt mean you cant learn from this. my highest was 1197, and then beer happened. got down to 814... now im up to 917, YES it took a while, but with enough motivation, FRIENDLY GAMEPLAY, and keeping your mind open you will learn alot from others mistakes.another thing is... if EVERY game you play its your whole teams fault, and not you... then im sorry. its either you, or your whole entire team, including you. if you find someone you are impressed by, add them and duo with them that way you have 2/5s of a chance of not having "feeder noobs" instead of the typical 1/5 you must ALWAYS have that "luck" to get.

another thing.
DO NOT PLAY ranked if you're gonna waste other peoples times because you didnt get "SOLO TOP TEEMO" or "mid ezreal" or "jungle ashe" or "support yi" or "adc ziggs" seriously, sticking to the meta will make your team that much more enjoyable to play with.because they will trust you know what you're doing. if you have to explain yourself, you may have a problem with 1 person on your team. and once i see an arguement in the queue and nobody dodges, i already know the results of the 45 minute game ahead...
sorry for this rant.. but my god things need to be pointed out, and people just get SO mad when they dont get their way. spoiled kids playing free games.... the irony.

Darth Malus

01-31-2013

Obviously your fault for losing.

thebugsarebad

01-31-2013

obviously.

Omg itz Matt

01-31-2013

This is one post that i will agree with. I dont really believe in elo hell but i will say that you have some really good points about it not being the teams fault and there is always something that you can add to the team to make it better or guide them to the win.

Gwawlify

01-31-2013

Read this if you believe in elo hell it might change your mind a bit. It has made a difference for me and i'm using it to make myself a better player. http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...ic-build-guide

Mich567

01-31-2013

In essence, you're correct... but you probably shouldn't drink and play Vayne all night. Also, solo top Teemo is the current meta, and AP Ezreal may still have a place.

thebugsarebad

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwawlify View Post
Read this if you believe in elo hell it might change your mind a bit. It has made a difference for me and i'm using it to make myself a better player. http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...ic-build-guide
this was a good read. bookmark. haahha
i rage alot. but its just the "stfu ur mum" comments i get and "shut up kid" when i know damn well im older than them. i gotta stop raging, but its just when its already at that point.

thebugsarebad

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich567 View Post
In essence, you're correct... but you probably shouldn't drink and play Vayne all night. Also, solo top Teemo is the current meta, and AP Ezreal may still have a place.
yeah, no it was a big mistake. thought i was playing draft. ftl. ftl. :[

thebugsarebad

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich567 View Post
also, i feel like teemo is worthless in team fights. everyone just jumps him lol
every teemo i play with is 10/9 while everyone else is 4/2 and they never realize how bad they're feeding the other team.

Sorry I no GanK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-31-2013

There is no elo hell :33