Morgana not a normal AP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaximumQuall

01-31-2013

I was duo queuing ranked with a friend and took Morgana mid. After a few minutes, while giving up no kills and winning farm, our taric starts whining at me about how my runes are all wrong and I don't know how to play Morgana. I have 1 generic AP runs set with flat AP and magic pen. I know that there are probably some better options for Morgana, but not to the extent where if I don't have her specific rune set I should never play her and automatically don't know how to use her. Am I crazy or was this guy just a know it all ******bag?

morgate

01-31-2013

if you didnt feed hes just a troll that thinks he knows everything about LoL, i think that even if there are better rune options, the skill in playing is what makes the differencce at the end

Crazy Crann

01-31-2013

The difference a rune set will do for you is ultimately very minimal if the skill gap between you and your opponent is as wide as this scenario would suggest.

There are a lot of things that can impact the outcome of a game, including rune sets, but rune sets sit very, very low on the list.

SeCKS Egai

01-31-2013

Runes are more preference than anything.

If you weren't dying, there's little to complain about unless you were missing kills by lack of map awareness or something.

She can farm well and can counter a lot of typical mids, and seeing her mid instead of support isn't unheard of whatsoever.

By the breakdown, sounds like the Taric was upset he/she had to run support instead of mid.

Fluffy1

02-01-2013

for generic morg your runes are as expected, that taric has no idea what hes on about

Qsario

02-01-2013

There's nothing inherently wrong with flat AP & MPen, but Morg is rather mana hungry, so mana regen yellows are nice. Scaling AP blues are also good.