Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

how to counter Caitlyn as Signed top lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DilanjanFSRII

02-14-2013

few weeks ago I was playing cait and was losing my lane to a very agressive leona draven. My supp was jumping the gun and getting way too agressive for me to be able to keep up. Good guy GP was up top vs a singed and was farming really well but was a stale mate not killing each other. I asked good guy GP hey dude mind switching with me so I can get some farm and carry through in our late game. Thanks to that move GP and nunu were able to really harass leona and draven also I was zoning out singed so hard it was not even fair. So i got my kills vs singed and their jungler and managed to bring my self back from the abyss of losing.

Just saying I dont rly see any way singed can counter cait, like thy said just tank up and farm

PS guys team play goes a long way. We won that match cuz GP was a team player and agreed to switch lanes with me if not I could not have carried.