Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LAG spikes for my and my team , i want a LOSS PREVENT for my last RANKED

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarlianSantander

01-31-2013

LAG spikes for my and my team , i want a LOSS PREVENT for my last RANKED and get loss ELO BACK
http://i45.tinypic.com/5tsach.png (http://i45.tinypic.com/5tsach.png).

Fluffyknowsyou

01-31-2013

*SEES LIVE MAINTENANCE NOTICE

Time to play ranked

havate

01-31-2013

When we joined the que, there was no such notice. I also faced the similar problem. Would love to see"loss prevented" in the match history. Could not see the minions.can't see whom I was clicking, ganks were coming out of nowhere. Lots of element of SURPRISE.......

Abe Lincoln º

01-31-2013

The exact same thing happened to my time. It was unbearable. Lag spikes every 10 to 15 seconds. I didn't know ranked was going to be shutdown or anything because I was in game. If the servers are going to be **** then don't blame us for the loss.

chris2423

01-31-2013

ya happened to me too, luckily we were winning when the lag hit. i was like "everyone push mid and finish before servers crash" rofl.

DarlianSantander

01-31-2013

Quote:
chris2423:
ya happened to me too, luckily we were winning when the lag hit. i was like "everyone push mid and finish before servers crash" rofl.

haha giveme + please

DarlianSantander

02-01-2013

UP

PikaRioCed

02-01-2013

What a crybaby.

asmit10z

02-01-2013

1 loss? You're elo must be ruined now.