Patch 3.01 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kejmur

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgPOTATOESomg View Post
whyyyyyyyyyyy nunu nerfs whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyy
Well none of them aim into my fav AP Nunu, so I'll manage, lol.

Although I still liked sending Nunu top and build him on-hit (Wits End + Another Attack Speed Item + Tank Items, similar to Warwick but more support based). This blood boil nerf really damn hurts this build. Although let's be honest - free Phantom Dancer number for your AD Carry was a lil bit too much guys... Sry, but this is true. Although I think this change may ironically help jungle Nunu, as his most important jungle skill Consume is untouched and Support Nunu doesn't look as good as before.

And BTW I really like this new ladder system and this patch in overall. GJ Riot.

iMephiles

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by coy9ote View Post
Just curious about the Shen changes.
I think it's to lower how often he can get the heal bonus from his Q(I think?) Which I personally should just get a lower AP ratio and higher base heal.

iMephiles

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kejmur View Post
Well none of them aim into my fav AP Nunu, so I'll manage, lol.

Although I still liked sending Nunu top and build him on-hit (Wits End + Tank Items, similar to Warwick but more support based). This blood boil nerf really damn hurts. Although let's be honest - free Phantom Dancer number for your AD Carry was a lil bit too much guys... Sry, but this is true.

And BTW I really like this new ladder system and this patch in overall. GJ Riot.
Lol same, I play nunu like an AP carry, only get blood boil if I'm in lane with an AD carry. One thing I found annoying was how easy it was for people to stay out of range of my snowballs, which was just fixed with speed boost.

Kseg97

02-01-2013

I need back force of nature, this item is all for tanks and has lots of mr. enable it again!!!

iMephiles

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kseg97 View Post
I need back force of nature, this item is all for tanks and has lots of mr. enable it again!!!
I find Bulwarks and the Hexdrinker(I think that's what it's called, forget the name of what it upgrades to) Perfectly fine for my AD's that I occasionally build into tanks. There are a few AP tanks, and I don't play any. So if that's what you're referring to I wouldn't be able to understand.

Nerf Kha Plz

02-01-2013

I recommend watching this video, clears up a lot of questions on the new Ranked System. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zdG-FzA5-A

freespire

02-01-2013

what about karma?

iMephiles

02-01-2013

One thing I thought they would and should tweak is Ashe's ult. AP on an almost pure AD carry? I think they should either raise the AP damage boost ratio(So you could throw on a Lichbane or Trinity Force and have the AP boost be not almost for nothing) Or lower the damage and stun slightly and give a small boost to both based on her AD.

Alpha Q23

02-01-2013

These changes are nice and all..... but when are you bringing back Twisted Treeline?

gigleith

02-01-2013

LOL get ready for the login queue guys xD glhf :P, riot thank you from removing noobs from, the rank games, i like ze patch