Patch 3.01 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoseToaNoob

02-01-2013

yea im really dissapointed in some of the changes there making so many nerfs on champs that didnt need it,ez,shaco,olaf, like some of these champs were fine the way they were and u guys keep fkn w the wrong champs u need to look into ones that just dominate tehre lanes stupidly darious,khazix, ect..but theres really not to many op champs just some taht need to be tweaked.. and thatt blitz nerf was jus retarded... he was fine the way he was as well o well

Lancimus Minimus

02-01-2013

WHERE IS THE NEXT MAP!!!! 10 v 10 huge map yea that would be the best! or atleast a new 5v5 just sonething to make everyone happy. It won't mean remove another map but come on making a game seeing that side panel map only like 1/4 of it is highlighted ). Gotta say excited bout all the viegar nasus sion snowballing potentials. but sad about all the nerfing going on.....expecially when you nerf olaf and not DarDar..but i don't make the game i just play it so heres my feedback GG GL HF Keep up the great work on this epically fun game that you do so much work even since its free. Thanks for listening to all of us crazy gamers . and plz for the love of Diplomacy! Buff KARMA!!!! Thanks

Magavan

02-01-2013

Stop touching my sheeeennnn!!! D:

iamtrey

02-01-2013

of course when they mention the bots will occasional chat they mean at beginning of game they will say glhf and at the end eg noobs.

Jetser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Pretty excited to see what comes next to league. A lot of changes has happened since i first started playing back in July of last year.

If not for voyboy, olaf wouldn't be nerfed xD jk jk but he did need some nerfs, pretty strong ganks from olaf with a good player behind.

As for the items, I would like to see more ap related items. The number of AD related items are far more available than ap items.

Must play with bots, first thing on my to do list!

Listening to plentakill until Leauge is up c: They're the most awesome parody makers ever<3

Tandare

02-01-2013

Sweet updates! cant wait to play!

Timme Der Hoser

02-01-2013

FINALLY, getting rid of the screen LAG when Heimer casts ult.

And I look forward to knowing when the next turret is going to be available.

Good update on Heimer!

Now, if he just naturally moved a little faster, ...

HeroDcx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Co-op vs. AI:
Bots will occasionally chat at the beginning and end of games
Uh oh...

LoseToaNoob

02-01-2013

i think if they moved baron and dragon in the middle of the riven and put 2 open sides on both of them it would make the game more interesting nad more intense in fighting jus think about it jus a little change like that would make the game a hell of alot funnier imo 2 open sides so much more difficult to get nad fight for it would make it more fun imo jus a suggestion

Pepe del Toro

02-01-2013

OMG,

I was an Olaf player until you had changed him like several times... So, cuz 20 out of 1,000,000 players are so OP with him you had to nerf it?

Ask any casual player if they have seen any good Olaf? THe answer will be "NO" and now with those changes I'll have to say good by to my Olaf