Patch 3.01 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ralik098

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conker View Post
  • "Trinity Force
    • Combine cost reduced to 3 gold from 300 (total cost reduced to 3903 gold from 4200)"
  • To 3?, to 3? 3?!........what why? i know it's a bit flavorfull but it's really silly
Probably because they nerfed it and increased its price at the same time to where it wasn't worth buying anymore. This change was needed, gj Riot.

Jungle Rammus

01-31-2013

Why have you still not fixed Rammus... just come on..... all he would need are some slight buffs on his W and base stats...

NVDax

01-31-2013

Why is Lulu getting an early game nerf? Isn't she supposed to be a poke support? Late game damage is kinda pointless on her, unless you aren't supporting...

slamor

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicho1313 View Post
somebody know if the annie`s skin pre-patch its avaliable now or will be later or i m fuked?
Riot basically said we will listen to the crybabies.

IS1c3a7583411656eed8386

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
The time penalties for queue dodging have been shortened and an LP penalty has been added
*downvote*

FrankyCentaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

When will the Lunar Revel stuff be released?

caliheat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

probably going to need to change blackfire torch as well since it uses fiendish codex.. take that mana regen away so it looks better on a katarina in a dominion hehe

Kimblee

01-31-2013

wait....this shaco **** is a ****ing joke right?

HEXOUS

01-31-2013

Those ezreal nerfs to his ult are uncalled for. It's bad enough AP EZ get's nerfed to nearly useless after Originally his W used to heal when he was released...Then you take away the width of it, then the ability for it to reduce attack speed, Now you nerf his ult dmg once it hits a minion/champ by 2% per target?

Can he get a BUFF? If his W healed like it had in the past....I'd be happy...reduce dmg from ult for some utility?

He's the hardest AD carry to play by a HUGE margin. only champ in game with 4 skill shots...

Tired of my main being nerfed...Probably played ezreal more than any person...So I think im an authority on the topic. Thanks.

Nandig

01-31-2013

Heimerdinger

H-28G Evolution Turrets

Cast time removed

Finally removed cast time! HEIMER IS BACK IN GAME BABY! Thank you!