Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.01 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skylark001

01-31-2013

Hey Riot, love the 1 or 2 sentence comments you've added to each or the character changes. I find it helpful understanding your thoughts each change that didnt make the spotlight. Thanks again.

jonic10

01-31-2013

When riot goes to make changes for KARMA? is a forget it, champion.

blck3on

Recruiter

01-31-2013

hope they fixed the lag issues....

Arcticfury

01-31-2013

Poor Karma...

JuuuuL

Recruiter

01-31-2013

Nice changes,when we can see these?

Zappiest Kid

01-31-2013

Quote:
Archer Lusk:
Blitz is just being killed... He isn't op! stop nerfing him! He was nerfed last patch!

The issue with blitz especially at lower levels is that if you have a team of morons it is very easy for blitz to become an absolute terror, so he is almost always banned at lower elos in my experience. I agree if you know what you are doing he is not op.. All you do is hide behind minions and if you have and ad carry like ezreal you just arcane shift when he manages to almost grab you.

Agileferret

01-31-2013

Was I the only one who laughed really hard at the 3 gold combine cost for trinity force?

ToastedAlmond

01-31-2013

Can someone help me get this straight? They're getting rid of ELO and replacing it with divisions, and what not.. But what are they doing about previous ranked stats and ELO? Are they calculating it all to properly place you in a division? Or is everyone starting over with a clean slate? Like how it is when you play your first few ranked matches of a new season. I feel like there will be a similar hell. And over this past month i've been successfully climbing out of ELO hell.. And i'd really hate to have to start over, then get stuck down there again..

Zappiest Kid

01-31-2013

Quote:
jonic10:
When riot goes to make changes for KARMA? is a forget it, champion.

You mean that funny looking minion that randomly shows up in my games? People can choose to play her? Why would they do something as stupid as that?

Fenori

01-31-2013

Am I the only one freaked out that bots will be sentient? OAO lol prolly not but still wut XD