Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.01 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patchy KnowIedge

01-31-2013

Quote:
Insperatus:
Baleful Strike Permanent ability power gain is now doubled to 2 when killing a champion, large minion, or large monster Ummm anyone else see the nerf? Vegier used to get 5 ap for killing a champ at rank 5.... now he gets 2? wtf Please say that they really mean 10
They didnt nerf it. Veigar still gains 5 AP if he kills a champion with ANY SOURCE OF DAMAGE. They didnt nerf his Q's passive, they buffed the effect on the active. That means you get 7 total bonus AP if you kill a champion with Baleful Strike

xCrusix

01-31-2013

no more Elo hell? :C

Kexzil

01-31-2013

Quote:
flaugernuggets:
I cant like this more! yay to people that play underplayed champs!

They are actually which I am waiting for :DD!
I don't know when but it's coming!!

Iudicium

01-31-2013

Who is RIOT Derp and why is he at the top of Yegg's bracket

flaugernuggets

01-31-2013

Quote:
xCrusix:
no more Elo hell? :C

yes, no more elo hell. you will now be matched with people in your group.

CHÖSEN ÖNE

01-31-2013

Will this patch be at 6pm Australian Daylight Savings Time? =.= considering it is already February here I thought the patch had already happened then realised the time difference

Kexzil

01-31-2013

Quote:
mrbrewfest:
I don't know if I'm in the right section, but i always get lost. But can i request a Karma Skin make-over?

They are actually which I am waiting for !

Along with twitch and I think a few others C:

TVUpbm

01-31-2013

I actually REALLY like this patch. Time for carrydinger. Also I've been building health-regen tank quite often, so I'm in love with the Doran's Shield buff!

flaugernuggets

01-31-2013

Quote:
Shinji68:
They are actually which I am waiting for :DD!

I dont understand why riot forgets to go back and up the champions that no one plays anymore for the people that like playing them.... these new champs that have come out recently over power these underplayed champs... Karma has become one of the most useless supports in the game due to lack of attention. I mid with her now......
P.S. besides my *****ing about yet another patch lacking attentions to certain champs I do like this patch Riot.

Hobbit

01-31-2013

I always liked how it said 'Cryophoenix Egg' when Anivia sent a message while in egg form. :/