Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.01 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wormlock

01-31-2013

Wait, the bots in co-op vs. ai can talk now? This can be intersting!

Novä

01-31-2013

so kat insted of killing me with some spells and one ultimate qshe will just kill me with an ultimate, thats nice, now i can die every 30 sec

iam PYR0

01-31-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3040991

Rasler1770

01-31-2013

I might be the only person to thin kthis but my favorite champion is Varus and I would say I'm good with him but I feel his dmg needs to be increased just a little bit he seems to just do under what he should conpared to champions I face.

CyanWildcat

01-31-2013

Quote:
Tryce Maxwell:
Get off your high chair and get a piece of cloth to dry your tears. She could basically spam the move forever in lane and harass like a complete boss. This just puts her in line with ALL THE OTHER AP CARRY THAT HAVE SIMILAR MANA COSTS. Her toxin does a ton of damage, and Anivia barely does half that with a move that costs 140 mana. Quit crying, it's what's making Riot fail on patches.

just wanted to point out that Anivia has never been a very good ap in my opinion. She can do damage but her cool downs with her mana costs have always made her a champ that was only picked if it worked with the team. Without that to back her she has only ever been a "You'll never guess who I saw picked in my last match" kinda champs.

Hemoglobin Jr

01-31-2013

great, nerf black cleaver even more.... YOU DID ENOUGH AT THE INTRODUCTION TO THE PRESEASON..... never gonna buy BC again..... YOU make me cry riot..... AND WHY MAKE ANIVIA'S CHAT WHILE SHE WAS AN EGG MAKE IT SAY ANIVIA I LIKED IT LIKE THAT. at least they buffed heim

iRiquee

01-31-2013

just remove yi.. god

OpprobriumIII

01-31-2013

Buff fizz

PodunkTheMighty

01-31-2013

Quote:
Rasler1770:
I might be the only person to thin kthis but my favorite champion is Varus and I would say I'm good with him but I feel his dmg needs to be increased just a little bit he seems to just do under what he should conpared to champions I face.

I totally think Varus needs a little love. I've gone into more detail before but I think they should either add a slow to his Q, increase the range on his E or add AD scaling to his ult. One or two of those changes would make him much more comparable to the 'good' ADCs.

IarcaneI

Recruiter

01-31-2013

another shaco nerf! why?.. guy is just good in the start game and that is what you took away from him now.. not to forget the fact that he can't deceive longer anymore.. with base boots it takes around 7 secs to reach the opponent if he is a bit far away. moreover people can see the animation through fog of war, and a few correct wards can stop his ganks.His health is already sad, guessing nerfing him to the point of extinction would be better so that people don't play him at all.