Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.01 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

supister

01-31-2013

Quote:
OtherMaT:
"Master Yi
Meditate
Total heal amount increased to 200/350/500/650/800 from 140/280/420/560/700
Total ability power ratio reduced to 2.0 from 4.0
Mana cost reduced to 50/65/80/95/110 from 70/80/90/100/110"

Riot u have to be kidding me. U are allowing that an AP full Master Yi will be able to tank 3 champions(a fiora between them). That's insane. At least u have to be considered and if u want to keep that crazy idea, well increase the mana consumption in mana percentage by hp percentage.

Man u cant tank 3 people and run and talk like nothing happened after that, even u dont need to return to base for that???

Man are u crazy??

AP Yi can only tank 3 people in the late game. So apparently you are talking about AP Yi with level 5 meditate.

Maybe you didn't read the description correctly. Didn't you see the reduction in AP scaling? Before, an AP Yi with 400 AP with level 5 meditate would heal for 700 + 4 * 400 = 2300 hp. Now he would heal only 800 + 2 * 400 = 1600 hp. The nerf hits him worse the more AP he gets. That seems like a big nerf to me. Riot can also nerf him more later if it is still necessary.

Engix

01-31-2013

Happy to see my main, Kennen being buffed.

Kurori

01-31-2013

Never commented on a patch preview before, but this Episode was nice. Having other speakers like Yegg and Morello and Tamat made it interesting. Not implying I don't like Phreak's spotlight.

SerafNA

01-31-2013

Wats u gonna do now? Buff Khazix

GodBroJ

01-31-2013

cool thank's riot :"D no more getting ****ted on by bad kat' s :3 and i mite play ranked now!

Sunset1212

01-31-2013

When does this patch come live?

Pepperpwni

01-31-2013

Quote:
Bots will occasionally chat at the beginning and end of games

This is going to be interesting when I'm trying to grab a quick first win. ...So can we honor or report bots now?

flaugernuggets

01-31-2013

You guys have forgotten the underplayed champs, with all the newer champs that have come out recently there is no chance that a champ like Karma or Galio will come anywhere close to putting up a fight let alone supporting these newer champs is a joke...

flaugernuggets

01-31-2013

Quote:
pepperpwni:
this is going to be interesting when i'm trying to grab a quick first win. ...so can we honor or report bots now?

hahaha!

MegatonPunch

01-31-2013

Quote:
morello:
[*]fixed a bug where chat messages from anivia would display the incorrect champion name while she was in egg form.
[/list]

NOOOOOOOOOOO, please take it back D: