Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.01 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asurâ

01-31-2013

Where is the Darius's nerf? Sorry, but I can't live in a world where Olaf is nerfed and Darius says "surprise motherfu**er" and kills adcs, supports, and for sure, is the king of ks.

supister

01-31-2013

At last, the League System is coming. Perfect! Now we will have something new to complain about!!!! Yippeeeee

supister

01-31-2013

Quote:
Tali:
Shaco nerfs... lolwut? Am I missing something?

Morello got pwned by a Shaco so they nerf him or something like that.

Spearis

01-31-2013

Shaco nerfs??? If they are doing this they better improve the AI in his boxes and clone and make his clone harder to identify. Maybe buff his base health a little too....

Leader of the OJ

01-31-2013

That wasn't Phreak....

White Mage Kris

01-31-2013

Quote:
Trinity Force
Combine cost reduced to 3 gold from 300 (total cost reduced to 3903 gold from 4200)

Lol, what

VoidmageXHusher

01-31-2013

Somebody explain why Fiendish Codex is getting Nerfed??

180 Gold + 435 Gold
3 mana Regen and 25 Ability Power

Full item grants

6 Mana Regen 30 AP and 10% CDR

so they take Charm out, and its 1000-180(Charm)
820 gold. Okay,
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE EXTRA 3 MANA REGEN?? WTF YOU OWE US 180 GOLD or MORE AP/CDR

DoubleJe

01-31-2013

nerffed Olaf;s vicious strike too much I think. but is it apply to only lvl 1 vicious strike or other lvl vicious strike?

Taimla

01-31-2013

Instead of constantly nerfing everything until it becomes no fun to play, why not buff some of the under powered champs like trundle. I'm sorry for complaining, but every time I find something that works and begin to develop a play style around it, it just gets nerfed and I have to find a new strategy and get the most out of it before it gets nerfed. Whenever I read that my favorite champion has been nerfed (in this case shaco), it's really frustrating and makes me want to just stop playing.

tl;dr less nerfs more buffs

apidaeian

01-31-2013

Quote:
Nataliaah:
Just 2 things: first, where is Tresh's nerf? he is probably one of the champions that need it the most ><

Second: Trinity Force, from 300 to 3, isn't that too much?

On the rest, guess we ought to try it first

Every new champion comes a bit broken in his first weeks so as people want to buy him, after a while he will get his propper nerfs

Quote:
LogicBot:
I wonder what bots have to chat about

gl hf

gg wp