Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.01 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PodunkTheMighty

01-31-2013

Haha, that Trinity Force change.

Shiister

01-31-2013

Quote:
Sightstone

These changes are to reduce the excessive amount of early vision teams can acquire with little cost. This should create more opportunities to gank and reward counter play, especially for junglers.
Recipe changed: Ruby Crystal + 475 gold = 950 gold (from 700)
Health increased to 180 from 100
Gold reward for Sightstone wards increased to 25 from 10

Ruby Sightstone

These changes are to reduce the excessive amount of early vision teams can acquire with little cost. This should create more opportunities to gank and reward counter play, especially for junglers.
Total cost increased to 1550 gold from 1300
Health increased to 360 from 300
Gold reward for Ruby Sightstone wards increased to 25 from 10

Seriously? Increasing the cost for the sightstones? If you going to increase the toss, the increase how many wards you can place on map or something better than a health increase. Starting to hate how Riot treat support players, and before people say "but you got Thresh, he's support so stfu nub", Riot going to nerf him so just wait.

EDIT:

Quote:
Blitzcrank

Base mana reduced to 240 from 300

Rocket Grab
Mana cost increased to 120 from 110

Why nerf Blitz? He is banned 24/7, see no reason for this.

Pixel Perfect

01-31-2013

The only gripe I have is the cost of Bloodthirster going up so high, I have ahard enough time with Riven being able to get just one. Also, wasn't there supposed to be a Riven nerf, or did that already happen?

AngelEater

01-31-2013

Very informative. Thank you for continuing to improve.

stiffleryuu

01-31-2013

i dont understand why when buying warmogs we are forced to buy sightstone, that actually is going to make the game a tad bit ridiculous when it comes down to how many god damn wards are localed on the map

with this warmogs nerf do we get the sightstones full effect with the full warmogs upgrade? or does it suddenly dissapear

Aarongeddon

01-31-2013

Ezreal's only getting nerfed because he's the most played adc right now. He's not OP and there's no reason to nerf him. If riot's trying to nerf him in hopes of raising popularity of other adc's, they should make other adc's more viable instead of nerfing Ez. Ez was nerfed last patch, this patch, and apparently AP Ez will be nerfed next patch. Ezreal's going to be the next Irelia at this rate.

Magni

01-31-2013

As an AP player.. holy **** I love this patch.

Dewtrocity

01-31-2013

WTF Lulu nerf why?

Mr Mystical

01-31-2013

I've been playing the League system on PBE for several weeks now and it's really good -- love it and it makes the game way more fun. I think overall this patch is good stuff -- the cost for sightstones seems high but they now give more health too -- so we shall see how that works out. Can't wait for the League System to hit!

Yfrappefort

01-31-2013

There is an error for the Black Cleaver nerf. It's going down from 250 health to 200. Not from 300 to 200.