Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.01 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prince Springz

01-31-2013

And Darius is still OP.

Ars Memoriae

01-31-2013

Finally ranked will play out like Starcraft 2 ranked system

Quackas

01-31-2013

How are queue dodges handled in unranked? Is their still LP loss? Is the time penalty still reduced like it is for ranked? What if we haven't done our placement matches when we queue dodge do we still lose LP?

Wild Gandalf

01-31-2013

when is the patch and when does steel legion lux is coming ???

Economicz

01-31-2013

"These changes are a continuation of our earlier effort to carefully scale back some of Ezreal’s excess power. Although these nerfs affect AP Ezreal, right now we’re focused on stabilizing AD Ezreal. After that we’ll assess the state of AP Ezreal."
Thank god

KiyoSpirit

01-31-2013

Quote:
Morello:

Fixed a bug where chat messages from Anivia would display the incorrect champion name while she was in egg form.

Dude. I liked it when I could do that. It was funny. D:

Weazyritzstrket

01-31-2013

to be honest i don't like this patch u should have nerfed the boxes as if u already did enough to them but buff his base stats and do something about his weaknesses and master yi u did something about the ap side of him now how bout u do something about the ad side of him adjust his health armor and mr per lvl flat and ad to something where its compatlable to other champions. Any champion can beat master yi in lane or even face roll with cc or just higher scalelings. if they time on there cc and use what they got u can easily beat yi. don't make master yi wheres its just a fun champion that u will have a hard time regardless if u do good or bad plz just buff the ad side of him.

Limitedition

Recruiter

01-31-2013

I just like being able to dodge troll teams in the ranked system. When 3 people yell Top and they all pick it. You just have to deal with it >.< You should be able to dodge. I would rather wait a hour then lose ELO.

Zerglinator

01-31-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:
I've got my eye on you this season, my nemesis.

Are those Loss of Control Indicators also coming?

Unimportant

01-31-2013

STOP NERFING SHACO he has a already hard time late game its not ok to us who love shaco he is not over powerd in jungle he did not need the nerf so why do you give a character that is already a rare champion to see a nerf. guess ur gana nerf him more also becasue he can actuly jungle full hp and thats not ok T_T