Patch 3.01 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silent0shock

01-31-2013

The changes to health items like Sunfire Cape and Warmog's Armor is gonna make it pretty hard to Dr. Mundo early game.

Captain Tibet

01-31-2013

blah blah... testing

Keala Mensha Kha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

so you moved Olaf's passive armor pen....which is only like 30 at max rank i think...into an active effect on his ulti...meanwhile Darius can ignore up to 30% of your armor i believe all the time regardless of using the ability or not. oh and um...2.0 ratio still seems broken in my opinion but hopefully i am wrong, also um...why nerf Shaco at all? he is a threat until the team roams as a group then he is just a free kill, mind fixing his late game then modifying his early game or something i miss the clown!

hollowtek

01-31-2013

Why nerf Yi, the most situational champion in the game?

Alyran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadae View Post
"The time penalties for queue dodging have been shortened and an LP penalty has been added"

So the low league point levels will be necessarily stocked by the dodgeyest queuers?
It won't affect their matchmaking like the Elo dodging used to. MMR is now hidden and still doesn't decrease on dodge. They'll just lose LPs which, unless you're in Challenger tier, are purely for cosmetic purposes (i.e. bragging rights).

sathim

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yucline View Post
Trinity Force
Combine cost reduced to 3 gold from 300 (total cost reduced to 3903 gold from 4200)

3 gold?? What is even the point of that.
its a joke because tri = 3 so it cost 300 but since it was nerfed it isnt worth that price to they reduced it and yatta yatta. i cant fully it explain but its basically a free upgrade and the 3 is a joke

PinkJesi

01-31-2013

when they put the patch?

StarBubbles

01-31-2013

Nerf nerf nerf..Sigh. The new item looks horrible.

PoDragonSlayer

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOSHY View Post
I know i just started building sunfire again. :/

Also, wtf, you nerf'd health this patch? the problem isn't that health is good, its that resistances suck dick and are expensive. if you keep nerfing defensive items like this its just gonna turn into league of damage...
I'd rather have a league of damage than a league of resistances and health any day. Do you want to do more damage more, or take less damage more. It's like comparing a sword to a helmet. I'd take the sword any day baby.

Kristianoxx

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyYummyHippos View Post
Still no Karma buff seen out there =[
Karma is op . Ashe / Karma..Best team