Patch 3.01 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dj TRiPpIn

02-10-2013

EVER SINCE this patch WAS released I'm starting to have crazy lag on league is anyone else getting the same thing? riot needs to fix this ...because lag in the middle of a team fight can really piss someone off....easpicially in rank -____-

Dj TRiPpIn

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtherMaT View Post
"Master Yi
Meditate
Total heal amount increased to 200/350/500/650/800 from 140/280/420/560/700
Total ability power ratio reduced to 2.0 from 4.0
Mana cost reduced to 50/65/80/95/110 from 70/80/90/100/110"

Riot u have to be kidding me. U are allowing that an AP full Master Yi will be able to tank 3 champions(a fiora between them). That's insane. At least u have to be considered and if u want to keep that crazy idea, well increase the mana consumption in mana percentage by hp percentage.

Man u cant tank 3 people and run and talk like nothing happened after that, even u dont need to return to base for that???

Man are u crazy??
Yi can easily get stunned or knockback...Yi is supper weak with his mediate against CC's...

xTheProdigy

02-10-2013

so great

Marbleblaster00

02-11-2013

I sort of want to try the old Katarina. If you make a custom game with bots to practice, can you make it so we can try the old champion abilities?

Kodlakgreymane

02-12-2013

Riot I know you are trying to help with the possibility of q dodgin trolls, but what about when we get stuck with a person who is self centered and wont work with anybody and basically throws the game and makes us lose lp we kinda want to avoid ppl like that and that is sometimes a reason for Q dodging

Allyai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-12-2013

Them bots

ThunderHeartt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

Riot YOU TOOK THE LP/ELO LOSS FROM Q DODGING RANKED BECAUSE OF TROLLS. having to wait 30 min to q again is heavy and shouldnt be that high. 10 min/30min/1hour/3 hours would suffice q dodges without losing lp

Donnie

02-22-2013

Always hurting shaco more :c