Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.01 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sasori of Krieg

02-03-2013

Fun Fact: Shaco has never actually received a buff, yet continues to get nerfed and made buggier with every change.

Herenzious

02-03-2013

Has the IP reward of normal matches been reduced? Or is it just me?

maddmaxx aod

02-03-2013

they info on the new ranked system shows that you cant drop tiers yet it just dropped me from tier 1 to tier 2 what happend?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tangtastic

02-03-2013

omgz heimerdinger love!

Grothea

02-03-2013

I was excited to see the changes to matchmaking. I keep ending up against a team that collectively has far more experience - say average 300 wins to average 80 wins - and getting owned. I was hoping this would stop happening with this patch...so far not. Is it still in the works or just...not what I was hoping?

murdocks573

02-03-2013

I LOVE the lil red text explaining reasoning, can't wait to see more of that.

One thing I think would be a really good thing for League is to allow different item sets to build into the same item. For example, Deathfiregrasp could be built by Fiendish Codex + Needlessly Large Rod + 880 gold or by maybe 2 blasting wands + kage's lucky pick + however much gold keeps the 2 builds equal! This would be so awesome because it would allow players to build what they need when they need it and not hafta worry as much about buying items just because you need them for other items. It would also solve the issue of wanting a late game item but disliking some of the items it builds into, using the Deathfire example, say I wanna go hard in the paint I could just buy ap out the wazoo and then get my deathfire, but if i was orianna i could be like i want dat cdr so i can throw my ball errywhere! I think this would be an amaaaazzzinnngg change. I think Dota might already have this?

Ogreload

02-03-2013

Quote:
Zeebie The Zebra:
Riot is going to have to nerf AP YI more than what they are doing.

Just played a game against him, the alpha strike did 1705 damage, YI also alpha striked into our spawn started to take laser hits, Healed it all IN the spawn and then alpha striked out of it.

The AP scaling needs to be nerfed off the alpha strike.

Man you clearly have no idea what you're talking about! Remove the AP scaling off of alpha strike? That's not AP Yi any longer... did you even read what you were saying, damn?!

Also, I'm sure that 1705 damage you're touting is probably the result of a combination of alpha strikes... other than that, you are showing your skill level by allowing a Yi to do that damage in one alpha strike because you refuse to buy MR. Don't bother saying you did because that damage is impossible with even one MR item.

Big B1rd 47

Recruiter

02-03-2013

Just throwing this out there, but couldn't you just get rid of the Oracle's timer to get rid of that early vision problem?

XxMightyMarkxX

02-04-2013

Just wanted to say all this is very nice and everything but honestly why hasn't any one nerfed Darius. I mean seriously that champ is soooo busted it rediculous. i mean c'mon i just played a game against him in a 5v5 and he wasn't even completely built and he did 1000 true damage to me in less then a second, i mean really that's down right unfair.

Trevorbell

02-04-2013

When will Zyra buff back?
now she is nerfed too much