Patch 3.01 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForeverSNSD SH

02-02-2013

Nerf Darius, Nerf Diana, Nerf Renger, Nerf Eveylnn, and more champions.
However, the one that really need to be nerf you have never think about nerfing it.
Mordekaiser.
The level of this champion is totally over.
In the same skill for both players in mid or top, the one who use Mordekaiser is sure to be winning the lane.
No way to counter Mordekaiser.
Even jungler keeps gaining, it is still useless to stop Mordekaiser.

BestHamCannonNA

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent0shock View Post
The changes to health items like Sunfire Cape and Warmog's Armor is gonna make it pretty hard to Dr. Mundo early game.
guess mundo wont be able to go where he pleases anymore

Grimslasher

02-02-2013

Since this patch came out the matches still haven't been starting while in a ranked match. Right at this moment stuck at the champion selection and can't leave without the risk of losing LP.

BestHamCannonNA

02-02-2013

the QQ is hard in this whoel thread. I think a lot of people refuse to have a larger scope, like the one Riot is taking on as the "stern fatherly figure" of this game. No one champion is allowed to be any better than they say. If they want a game where championship series isn't dominated by the same two teams of champions going head to head every match, more power to them. I would love to see them nerf down the top ranked champions at the end of EVERY season so that the next season sees a whole different playlist. Oh no, you have to spend your time that you've already devoted to this game anyways, into learning a new champion and having a more diverse experience than being one of those people who hopes to go pro by playing AP Yi for 5 months straight till he gets a mega nerf. This game boasts over 100 champions for a reason. Play like it. If you are really getting mad about them nerfing champs you jus bought with RP, stop buying champs with RP. you decide to put your money in. Its Free to play.
I like that they are pushing this idea by changing the items around. Its a great way to force people's hands in game, making them be strategic about builds instead of form fitting every damned game. I think the next big step is to have a more diverse recommended build section to really show the diversity that the items bring for all the new players coming in to the game.

rotora

02-03-2013

back to elo hell to good bye gold rank

Wakefinder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Loving the new patch . love the new system way better than ELO . still little weird but cool

Mpata

02-03-2013

epic patch fail.. fix the server problem in 5v5 and 3v3

Ajakks

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
  • The League System has arrived for ranked play!
My question is how does this affect summoners who have not reached level 30 and cannot participate in ranked matches? Are they being grouped the same way? Or still using the old Elo system? Is there a way to see what grouping they're in?

Asilah

02-03-2013

Boo. I don't understand Riot's decision making process. L2math

BuddhazBounty

02-03-2013

So I understand you're nerfing ad ezreal indirectly with 2 consecutive nerfs that only affect ap ezreal. At least now he cant blink out of a malz ult and attack while he's still channeling.... oh wait. This makes just as much sense as nerfing kat by increasing her damage. How about you just give us more bans to take care all the crazy annoying champs you cant bring yourselves to scale back.