Patch 3.01 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Blade100

02-02-2013

LEAGUE SYSTEM ROBBED ME OF GOLD (which I had on current and top rating btw before the switch), FML I GUESS I NEED GO BACK TO TRYHARDING EVERY GAME!

YokoNomi

02-02-2013

Talking bots. Oh god, they're learning!

Muffan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

is it just me or does anyone believe that the amount of points that are taken away after you lose is too damn high? i just lost 5 games in a row and went downt two divisions because of my teammates. bot lane on the other team got fed every time and i only played support in one of those games. so i think the penalty is too high. but maybe thats just me...

ian ironbane

02-02-2013

So disapointed that the matchmaking still pairs you with trolls, today i was 1 on my league and now im like 13 because on trolls and even reporting them dont get us the LP lost and reporting is not even usefull because they dont care about the punishment.
Sorry for the rage post is just that this issue is very frustrating for those who try to get higer in the ladder, and i might guess im not the only one that think this

Zanziber

02-02-2013

This new elo system sucks. I was winning a ranked game, and my internet lapsed. I had to restart my comp and when I started LoL up I HAD TO ****ING PATCH MID RANKED GAME. By the time I got back into the game it had given me LEAVER STATUS and TOOK OVER 40 LEAGUE POINTS. Bringing me back down to 0 THIS IS ****ING BULL****.

Zanziber

02-02-2013

But no riot doesn't care. Nobody is gonna help me get my league points back which I rightfully deserve. I shouldn't even be in the division I'm in. FIX YOUR ****

Zanziber

02-02-2013

Riot really needs to so something about people having to patch IN THE MIDDLE OF RANKED GAMES THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED.

numanumatutu

02-02-2013

Riot you have ruined league for me, season 3 should of never been added. you have made far to many changes and the game isnt fun anymore.

--Former Player

Mr Exarch

02-02-2013

When are u RIOT guys gonna stop CHANGING everything from the characters patch after patch?
Can you just twik them once? Or twice at the most?

I am pretty tired of buying a character just to see it change from what I bought, to what you guys want him to be 6 month later. Get some long term planning please.

yahway666

02-02-2013

I heard Thresh was getting a nerf. is that not happening now? He kinda needs it.