Patch 3.01 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angelraid

02-02-2013

640 gold to upgrade to zonyas hourglass for just 5 more armor and the stasis, which is extremely situational seems a bit steep imho.

White Kong X

02-02-2013

"The time penalties for queue dodging have been shortened and an LP penalty has been added"
that is just stupid
why should people be penalized points wise when they drop because someone on the team doesn't want to play with the team. give the 30 min penalty back don't be dumb... Especially when you didn't actually lose the game.

Gr7mm Bobb

02-02-2013

So i seem to have missed the part of the patch where they say that they remembered to detach or have an option to detach the aoe cones on several champs.It seems like this really odd glitch where they are stuck to the champs, but whatever as long as it gets fixed i will be ok.

Firestorme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Note that there is no italicized red text for the Shaco nerfs. This is because Riot doesn't know why they did that.

MojoGarrett

02-02-2013

Riot just destroyed Olaf, hopefully i can still main him :l

Lyrdian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaVVulf View Post
Guys! They are making it difficult for the good of the gameplay because it will take skills and strategy to win, not just over powered, hyped on steroid, champions to win. I find all nerfs and boost to make you rely more on team effort rather than snowballing with 23/0/&#$@ whatever the score is. Get better at the game and not better champion. Besides I am sure Riots goal is to reach a point in which all the champions are at equal match up. So that champions role match up aren't so one-sided. *cough---chogathsscreechingsilencebadbreathattack* *ahem*
No... your an idiot

They are doing the exact opposite for some champs and exactly what you said for others.

Point in case, Darius and shaco.

Since release, darius has been a nightmare, and has received one balance change that was even worth mentioning. Now shaco, who is an assassin and is supposed to be scary is the laughing stock of the game, right next to support karma w/o AP.

All stealth reliant champions or stealth utility champs get kicked in the balls every game at roughly 35 mins because tanks and easy-escapes run oracles. Bruisers have become so brain-dead easy lately that 5v5 all bruiser teams, even all AD bruiser teams win against normal matchups unless there is EXTRAORDINARY teamwork at play. Oh, and that skill and thought you mentioned? Why then is HP top-tank stat vs armor/MR? HP counters all, and is cheaper than armor and MR as well as being not nearly as easily hit since Madreds was taken out.

Lyrdian

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorme View Post
Note that there is no italicized red text for the Shaco nerfs. This is because Riot doesn't know why they did that.
I giggled at this Because its true. Assassins are the perfect counter to bruisers and should be the ones to get the extra pen/magic on hit damage or true damage, but Riot would rather buddy-buddy hug bruisers and Enduro-DPS while supports and assassins get hosed.

Though i will agree with their point on the sightsones, wards were WAY to easy to comeby. But hitting the sightstone was the wrong idea. Hit the view range so people have to use more gold for the same coverage, without hitting the strategic wards like bottom bush or the tri-bush.

Lyrdian

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Para View Post
So... no Kha'zix nerfs after seeing so many bans and absurd win rates at professional tourneys?
He isn't OP. learn to dodge spikes/hide behind minions/tanks and stay near minions/allies/turrets if he evolves q. pretty ****ing simple.

Lyrdian

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamor View Post
MF was just hit with a nerf this patch lols. Ad ratio on bullet time reduced to .35 from .45
Because gee, that was a threat compared to her absurd chase/escape, her high harass, and then her ult as a easily-escaped teamfight spell.

Blitzya

02-02-2013

Annie looks great!