Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.01 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JakeEverfree

01-31-2013

Bots... Chatting?

is it like a simple "glhf", "gj", or "Bow down meaty humans to your new overlords!!!"?

that might make the game more fun... or make me scared of bots...

Mirana Arashi

01-31-2013

Quote:
Tamat:
It's pretty awesome! I can't wait to start playing ranked with the League System in place.

Great job replacing Phreak this week Tamat , I hope to see you on another Patch Preview in a near future

Psyko Is Noob

01-31-2013

Quote:
Arcane Azmadi:
Great patch- with one exception...

Massive, MASSIVE nerf to Neurotoxin's usability in lane. Elise's laning was primarily BASED around Neurotoxin. Elise can no longer lane any more. At all. And while she's a decent jungler, she's nowhere near top tier.

Elise is dead. Well, well done, Riot. I hope you're proud of yourselves.

wat

ಠ_ಠ

Learn to play conservatively. A spammable, ranged, low-mana cost, high-damage spell is extremely powerful with no viable counter. This was needed.

WOOSHY

01-31-2013

Quote:
Other Chan:
nerf giant's belt AND increase the cost of sunfire cape? WTF??!!!!

I know i just started building sunfire again. :/

Also, wtf, you nerf'd health this patch? the problem isn't that health is good, its that resistances suck dick and are expensive. if you keep nerfing defensive items like this its just gonna turn into league of damage...

Torchide

Recruiter

01-31-2013

Quote:
Co-op vs. AI:
  • Bots will occasionally chat at the beginning and end of games

deh?

Tangylicious

01-31-2013

Volibear is probably going to need a bit more than just that SMALL attk speed buff.
Give him a little bit more damage in his roar. That will actually help his clear speed.

BlueBeltPanda

01-31-2013

Voyboy going man mode

Phinoxx

01-31-2013

hmmm just wondering but is viktor going to get an upgrade to his personal item, i have heard before about it getting upgrade to a tier 3 but i havent seen anything so far so im wondering if its still the works since the teir 3 item would have to account for all 3 possibility's from the tier 2 staff upgrades.

YummyYummyHippos

Recruiter

01-31-2013

Still no Karma buff seen out there =[

TheRazoth

01-31-2013

Quote:
Morello:

The time penalties for queue dodging have been shortened and an LP penalty has been added

So we've come full circle. I missed real pre-game trolls...