Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.01 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BuckNasty8805

02-01-2013

I was hoping they would've given evelynn a buff...

AlphaVVulf

02-01-2013

Guys! They are making it difficult for the good of the gameplay because it will take skills and strategy to win, not just over powered, hyped on steroid, champions to win. I find all nerfs and boost to make you rely more on team effort rather than snowballing with 23/0/&#$@ whatever the score is. Get better at the game and not better champion. Besides I am sure Riots goal is to reach a point in which all the champions are at equal match up. So that champions role match up aren't so one-sided. *cough---chogathsscreechingsilencebadbreathattack* *ahem*

Antherial

02-01-2013

Quote:
Krogoth480:
Except the fact that she's now extremely reliant on death lotus which, because it's channeling and interrupted by almost EVERY hero in the game, makes her increasingly more useless if you have someone skilled enough on the other team to wait for the Kat to ult and stop it so she can sit uselessly outside the fight and hope for some pick-up assists to possibly do something other than throw her practically worthless skills into the mix. But yea, the dmg output is something you can QQ at if you don't have common sense. All long-term and skilled Kat players are getting just as annoyed as the Shaco players now. Riot needs to man the **** up and nerf some of the actually unbalanced heroes and rebuff or rework the old heroes that need it.

i was just stating an opinion and you start complaining about it. though talking about Broken champions im still waiting for the day they Fix fiora's ult and stop leaving it broken.. but doubt they will.

Kotodino

02-01-2013

Is it really that ****ing hard to create a good ranked system? Like seriously, ive been saying this for years now and it hasnt gotten any better. I win games get points, lose 1 game, and i lose all my points? Thats the worst ****ing **** i have ever seen. Riot is becoming less and less appreciated by the world. This company is tanking hard, you better get your **** together soon. Because this is ****ing gay, what are you thinking? Every game i get into, i do well and then i get trolled by either my team, or the opposing team, and you say, "report these players so we can do something about it" and i do AND NOTHING ****ING HAPPENS! EVER! im sick and tired of it. Maybe if you stopped worrying about tournaments and making money and focused on the consumer experience you would have a happpier community where i dont have to worry about every single player i get q'ed with sucking massive **** JUST LIKE YOU RIOT! SO **** YOU I ****ING HATE YOU. FIX THIS GAME

VirtuousBane

02-01-2013

Im just shocked they buffed Yi's Meditate. Watching a Yi heal under a tower and have 2 ults used on him and still live to flash away. AP yi is going to get way more brutal

BoJaxHorseweapon

02-01-2013

Quote:
VirtuousBane:
Im just shocked they buffed Yi's Meditate. Watching a Yi heal under a tower and have 2 ults used on him and still live to flash away. AP yi is going to get way more brutal

read it again, they cut the AP ratio in half. AP yi nerfed, AD yi buffed. good changes.

icyicemaster

02-01-2013

I cannot wait to see the new ranking system in action, and it seems you nerfed all the champions a exceptt 1 i think needs one, which is kha' zix =p

Reborn8u

02-01-2013

Look at shaco, now look at rengar, now look back at shaco. Shaco can do 1 thing, that 5 other junglers do better, as well as several other things that Shaco can't do. Shaco completely useless, can I have my points back?

the brat prince

02-01-2013

anyone else remember when this game was fun? yea, its been a while

Rejected One

02-01-2013

Dear Riot

I feel like u r being unfair about Nashor's Tooth it was fine were it was at the mana on it improved it and made some people want to get it and now it is worse NOTHING to AP melee toons, and for Deathfire Grasp REALLY 120 ap THATS WAY to much Riot should keep that at 100ap but put on the +10 mana regen it still make it worth getting. Fiendish Codex was fine where it was at as well, Nashor's Tooth was great where it was at if u look at Deathfire Grasp its WAY more powerfull, what were u guys thinking on this. Now im just a player but guys come on Trinity Force 3903 gold REALLY just put it at 4000 and leave it its fine were its at. Now for Giant's Belt STOP okay to make this item not to hard to get but at least worse it 400 health and the cost should be 1100 gold, that way it still makes it hard to get but still worse it.