Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.01 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fusioncore

02-01-2013

Shaco is already super deprived, plus late game he falls off so far and just a simple oracles makes him useless. INCLUDING his now smaller range of deceiving. PLUS nerfing his deceive to rely on red? what about mid game when he gives red to adc? he's such a nerfed champ now, there is almost no reason to play him.

Hidden Sniper

02-01-2013

I feel like some of the changes are in the right direction, and I love you for them.

But then again, why so MANY nerfs every patch? For example, I really feel Shaco needs a rework, as he other snowballs by preventing people from scaling into late, or he becomes useless (as he scales by preventing people from scaling). No amount of buffing and nerfing will change this with him.

I like the Tryndamere buff, as the fury degeneration nerf is indeed what barred him from skilled play. The Volibear buff also will help him in jungle, the role I like to play him, and I like it.

fruitie

02-01-2013

Some pretty rubbish changes, most notably the black cleaver nerf...

3oo

02-01-2013

Quote:
Ellondil:
The system will count the games you played in the pre-season towards your 10 placement games. So since you already played 9 games, you'll only need to play 1 more game to get placed into a league.

HI ! I was 2200 Diamond at the end of Season 2.
I should be around 1700 base on the Soft-Elo-Reset.
But I haven't play any rank game yet (during the pre-season), which shows UNRANK right now.

How's my New League Point count?

Thank You.

Krogoth480

02-01-2013

Stop nerfing kat and start nerfing Darius. You don't see dunkmaster Katarina like you do dunkmaster Darius almost every damn game.

DaemonSlayerz

02-01-2013

I do not see any Evelynn changes. She needs her Ultimate buffed or she is simple trash.

SirChuckNorris

02-01-2013

What a joke. Just kick the poor broke supports in the dingle berries with that sightstone cost increase. Freaking just make the game 4v4 already!

and this

Quote:
"Matchmaking

The matchmaking system will now take into account matchmaking rating and number of wins in the player's current queue when creating matches

are you kidding me? 3 or 4 years and they finally got to this common sense? So tell me what is the sound of a full staff of developers pulling their heads out at the same time?

Jade Essence

02-01-2013

Riot... yet again you hav no plans in fixing lord darius' decimate bug, plz fix it really dislike the way it is atm.

Antherial

02-01-2013

not liking how the game put out ranked points very little point so far winnig lose 20+ for a lose.. hard to get any points i can win 2 games but 1 lose i lose it all, also buffing kats AP ratio even higher after her dmg output was already extremely high...bad call

Krogoth480

02-01-2013

Quote:
Antherial:
not liking how the game put out ranked points very little point so far winnig lose 20+ for a lose.. hard to get any points i can win 2 games but 1 lose i lose it all, also buffing kats AP ratio even higher after her dmg output was already extremely high...bad call

Except the fact that she's now extremely reliant on death lotus which, because it's channeling and interrupted by almost EVERY hero in the game, makes her increasingly more useless if you have someone skilled enough on the other team to wait for the Kat to ult and stop it so she can sit uselessly outside the fight and hope for some pick-up assists to possibly do something other than throw her practically worthless skills into the mix. But yea, the dmg output is something you can QQ at if you don't have common sense. All long-term and skilled Kat players are getting just as annoyed as the Shaco players now. Riot needs to man the **** up and nerf some of the actually unbalanced heroes and rebuff or rework the old heroes that need it.