Patch 3.01 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moneymonster

02-01-2013

Fix wildfire zyra plz he plants are glitchy haha dont like wasting money on a skin only to have the plants do less dps i thought you were aware of this issues but i guess not can you plz look into fixxing it ?

Useless Devs

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antisin View Post
People here really need to find other hobbies, they think they r entitled to something when they don't pay for game development or anything lol. Oh they make millions and billions!, WHO THE H CARES if they do, do you have a sheet with evidence on how much they make ? no then plz sthu, its not like they are not trying. Some people here really need friends in real life or have a life.
I don't think we need it :/. They built their own place for holding tournaments, they pay a lot of people to work in support who don't ever read players requests and just copy paste a pre-written response that never helps, they paid a lot of professional phycologists to tell them to use a 50 year old method of behaviour improvement that has long been replaced by better and more respectful to human nature ones and I dare say they pay a lot of people to create the right advertising so you think all I've just said doesn't come from player's money.

There's another option though, maybe you are naive or stupid enough (I am betting on the second option here) to think that Riot Games has a cool multibillionarie friend that just gives away the money to, appart from doing what I mentioned in the paragraph above this one, keep 5+ international servers working (with all that involves) who expects nothing in return from it.

Yeah, someone needs to go out and live real life, in which you need money to do all that Riot does, and in which you need to find ways of maintaining the money income, like, for example... (just a thought) creating reasons for players that play the game to spend money on it like, (I am just guessing) Charging for champions ?, Rune pages ?, Skins ? More expensive Skins ?. Oh, sorry, I didn't know they were free of charge, aren't they ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SHNJqvFqt4

BadLama

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackXBurn View Post
exactly this patch is for ranking games only and thats where riot fails hard, they focus to much on ranked player.s and forget about the rest of the players who buy skins and help pay for their game they keep ruining.
but how does it fail the normal players? there game play will not change much :/ if anything the balance will sever them even greater

TwIzTiDofAH

02-01-2013

Wow riot, I have been following this game since it was very first released. It has been a game I have suggested to others, and talked extremely highly of to others for quite a long time. The fact that you are adding in all these new champions is great, more competition, more counters to learn etc. When you continuously add over powered champs, it is now becoming a battle of the op's. Even though you have all these new champs added, generally, the same champion team composition typically ends up in every game. You have gone through your rape fest (nerfing all the champions that required a large amount of skill to play; Lee sin, ezreal............) HOW ABOUT DARIUS.....this champ has been extremely OP since release.......just like most the other new champs........and all the rest have been nerfed down to worthlessness, and letting less skillful players compete easier with more skillful players, BUT NOT DARIUS.....if you don't think that his ultimate is over powered, you are simply wrong, and an imbecile at that. He is in every single game, dominates, has few weaknesses, and can spam his ult as long as he KILL STEALS, which in turn is starting a lot of arguing in games. WAY TO GO RIOT way to bring the community together...for rage. My guess is one of you imbeciles at riot LOVES darius, as that is the only reason I can see him still not being nerfed....it is ridiculous....please nerf him, hes to boring to play, cause you just slaughter everything and that is unfair, and I'm sick of playing against him, as he beats out almost anyone, especially melee bruisers should have the same damage/etc, or at least be able to complete, because darius dominates to many champs he is suppose to be like.......his damage and tankiness rivals champions that are supposed to be more focused on one of these outputs....yet darius has both and higher than most to say the least. Please nerf him all he needs is a ult nerf so you cant spam it like that, as its unfair and OP damage......come on idiots you nerf all these champs that don't need it, yet the most OP champ in the game remains op, and hasn't received one single nerf since release. WHERE IS YOUR LOGIC RIOT, you seem to have the brains of children..

Sophitia

02-01-2013

Will Steel Legion Lux be in this patch?

Nacoran

02-01-2013

yes! heimy finnaly got a well needed buff, i cant wait to play

Zjc31

02-01-2013

Ezreal is already slow enough when I play as him why slow him down more even if its just a slight amount its still significant especially when you increased Nunu's speed I already have a hard time running when he slows me down with his skill.

Risbar

02-01-2013

My favorite part of the whole patch notes...

•Bots will occasionally chat at the beginning and end of games

lol........what the heck?

BlackXBurn

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nacoran View Post
yes! heimy finnaly got a well needed buff, i cant wait to play
another change that riot screwed up on, heimer was and already is OP making him stronger is a mistake and riot needs to figure it out.

BernieD

02-01-2013

Quote:
Players and teams will now be placed into a League upon finishing their placement matches
Leagues are assigned to a skill tier and are split into divisions, e.g. Gold IV
Winning and losing matches will now cause you to gain and lose League Points (LP)
Advancing to 100 LP will now start a Division or Promotion Series
Top players and teams can now advance to the Challenger tier, which is visible to all in the client
Champion losses and win ratios will no longer be displayed to other players
Elo ratings have been replaced by matchmaking ratings (MMR) which are no longer displayed
The time penalties for queue dodging have been shortened and an LP penalty has been added
why are you going to wow and getting rid of all of the real competition in a competitive game AND still promoting championship series? do you legitimately think that taking away win ratios is and ratings that are visible are going to stop "bullying/griefing"? on the flipside why would you not display top ratings for people that earn "mmr"(im in wow yay gj riot, hate you), other than top tier players. you're telling me i have to scout and outsource to find good players to play with now, or I can't have someone compliment me on my elo or "mmr" because people were getting harassed because they can't handle being a person, you have to shelter and hold everyone. you also make it so i lose your "mmr" for dodging a ranked queue with some troll? do you pretty much make it impossible to gain tier's for the players you shelter? ridiculous, you're not unscathable riot, you were much better when you actually listened to the mass voice of gaming of your game. have fun being wow arena revamped.