Patch 3.01 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4Fingered Gh0sT

02-01-2013

how the f long does it take to post a bunch of bs patches

fix your damn client and stop patching!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jkkool

02-01-2013

im so QQ'ing right now i wanna play!

infinity2quared

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp Slappin You View Post
Leblanc needs a hard nerf, she's too strong early game compared to most AP mids.
She is. But the extent to which she becomes useless in the late game makes her not nearly worth it. Riot intended her this way--get an early game advantage and deny your opponent's the cash flow they need for late game. But she falls off too hard to be viable, as I explained in my last post. So increasing her late game utility as a support mage in team fights would go a very long way towards giving her some viability.

As she stands right now, she has a terrible win percentage.

Rainnite

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by yacota View Post
Have a question about the new ranked system. if we lose too many matches will we drop divisions and tiers?
i think you can drop a tier but not a division. once your gold you can not fall back to silver unless your inactive.

Beschwörerbernd

02-01-2013

More innocent kids...
Riot Loves that idea. The less the players know, the more manageable they are.
There are a lot of things that they don't tell you and there are a lot more things that they say that are not true. Examples: "Tribunal works very well", "Honor system is to encourage better behaviour", "We listen to the players".etc, etc, etc.....

agreed (sorry to say that)

FadePróóf

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp Slappin You View Post
Leblanc needs a hard nerf, she's too strong early game compared to most AP mids.
I strongly disagree. Leblanc is one of the worst late game champs. Her whole game is predicated on stomping early and making teams quit, when they really don't have to. Leblanc falls off late game harder than any other champ.

If she can't one shot a champ, for instance, the champ has too much hp, followed up by a heal from a support, she becomes nearly useless and quickly focused.

However, I have found some success playing Leblanc as a damage dealer early, and transitioning her to a utility caster later. If I build hp and somewhat tanky with cd reduction, I can stay in teamfights and cast her utility abilities (the snare, the silence) without having to worry about dying instantly.

Sure she doesn't do the same crazy damage, but she's most likely going to have more of an impact on the fight when she can spam those spells and hang around the teamfight more.

SireJeremy

02-01-2013

BOTS CAN TALK FRICKEN KEWL!!! and why do u keep nerfing the black
cleaver?

BlackXBurn

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by yacota View Post
LOL which champions didnt need changed? because kat did.... olaf did.... yi did...... shaco did. and those are the focus champions
no they didn't, riot dropped the ball again, game is starting to lose it's attraction. hope they get some better ideas soon and figure out what really needs to be changed.

Jkkool

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinity2quared View Post
She is. But the extent to which she becomes useless in the late game makes her not nearly worth it. Riot intended her this way--get an early game advantage and deny your opponent's the cash flow they need for late game. But she falls off too hard to be viable, as I explained in my last post. So increasing her late game utility as a support mage in team fights would go a very long way towards giving her some viability.

As she stands right now, she has a terrible win percentage.
i agree i wish she had utility and slightly tone done her early game damage to give her a lil bit of late game presence either way she is like lee sin roam and gank to shut down lanes to let ur lanes win

4Fingered Gh0sT

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilvax View Post
Why EU West server is online?
they woudlnt recognize my NA account...