Patch 3.01 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FadePróóf

02-01-2013

YES, Tristana buffed again! She's already my best champ by far! This explosive shot buff, which I normally max first, is gonna make her even better for me!

Kilvax

02-01-2013

Why EU West server is online?

Wilkinson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

This new ladder system is so dumb. It's an even worse copy of Starcraft 2's ladder system, which everyone hated.

BlackXBurn

02-01-2013

lame patch, what were the designers thinking?, changing giants belt, and a bunch of champions that didnt need changing, way to blow it again riot.

Inkult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Shaco nerf was too much.

Also the penalty for leaving ranked queue. We all know some people love trolling on character selection.

Useless Devs

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naland View Post
Can we at least have our match making rating (MMS) available in SOME way?

Perhaps we have to visit a site or something? I really hate the idea of taking away knowledge from the player.
More innocent kids...
Riot Loves that idea. The less the players know, the more manageable they are.
There are a lot of things that they don't tell you and there are a lot more things that they say that are not true. Examples: "Tribunal works very well", "Honor system is to encourage better behaviour", "We listen to the players".etc, etc, etc.....

yacota

02-01-2013

Have a question about the new ranked system. if we lose too many matches will we drop divisions and tiers?

Cloudx16

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilkinson View Post
This new ladder system is so dumb. It's an even worse copy of Starcraft 2's ladder system, which everyone hated.
I didn't mind the SC2 ladder system at all. I liked being able to compete against a select group of people in my division and it was fun moving up to masters from silver.

yacota

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackXBurn View Post
lame patch, what were the designers thinking?, changing giants belt, and a bunch of champions that didnt need changing, way to blow it again riot.
LOL which champions didnt need changed? because kat did.... olaf did.... yi did...... shaco did. and those are the focus champions

Spiritling

02-01-2013

I do think AP Yi is great, his kit allows you to pull off some great plays while attacking and keeping your opponent busy while your team arrives. But why would you nerf an aspect of a hybrid champion but not balance his other half? I'd at least like to see a buff to his E or R in that aspect. Perhaps instead of a reset on his E he gets more damage per assist/kill? Maybe a permanent buff on assists and kills for his AD side? He's great as an AD and AP, but don't be one sided. I could easily go AD Darius and just walk up to the ADC and instadunk him with 3 Bloodthirsters and a Last Whisper.