Patch 3.01 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Dub of aw

02-01-2013

Honestly this patch has some useful perks. Nerfing the overpowered cleaver. But why did you have to mess with the mana regeneration needed for so many champs. My swain build is getting completely wrecked by this patch. I am no longer able to avoid the high mana no ap items just to have a viable ult. This essentially limits swain back to one build again and that messes with your balances of the game. Other champs are hugely effected particularly those who use nashor's tooth for its mana regen like diana Kayle, and scarner. This change I believe wasn't well considered as it hurts some of the less popular champs dearly.

Suripi Okami

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
This game honestly and tires me, not like before, they played both champions and I do not like playing with them, now everyone plays a unique role that leaves that lack of strategy in the game, (assiter, carry, jungler, top, mid) <<< always followed this pattern in headings :/, why? do not focus more on other game modes and maps, that they put 3vs3 becomes very boring, the random almost nonexistent in the amount of unbalanced champions (eg distance carry three items no longer useful, the damage is horrendous) (maybe it's me, but the game to me recently become very square and strategic), the new map is totally boring De 3vs3 (why not at least let the old map in the custom), .. I just wanted to vent good: P I appreciate the effort they make, but I feel something in the game that will not, not if the damage is to come down, (not), but not the same game a year ago, I played too might pardon> _ <and (pd :: the art of eve bored me too XD
Cronoxis,is this what you said?
Aw....did i get it wrong?

420KushToker

02-01-2013

3 more hours?? wtf are you failing at? WoW doesn't take as long as you and their game is more than 500 times more complicated...

Ashinayuuki

02-01-2013

Omggggg.... This has been theeee longest patch ever for me ): Oh well I guess I can wait.

Ashinayuuki

02-01-2013

So when will Darius get nerfed? He is the only one I can say fully that I complain about.

Davidr12859

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
That was last patch,I forgot what they nerfed on him though.
they didnt nerf him they buffed him last patch and he was already o p. ;(

Suripi Okami

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidr12859 View Post
they didnt nerf him they buffed him last patch and he was already o p. ;(
I thought they buffed rengar and nerfed khazix....oh well maybe memory is failing me again,but i know rengar got buffed for sure.

Ipuntmidgets

02-01-2013

I have been playing with riot games back in the days of defense of the ancients (the warcraft 3 mod) and back then between my friends our skill was determined by the bots we were able to face. Now i wont say that i was anywhere near as good at DOTA as I am with League, but i would like to have that same feeling back when facing bots. back in my DOTA days me and my friends could fight bots and feel like we were either going to get destroyed or going to have a very tough game based on the challenge rating and how much gold the bots recieved. The bots in league of legends only have two difficulties and those are, in my terms, "i'm going to win." and "I'm going to win but i can't 5v1." I would like to see bots designed that had higher difficulties. Something that is going to challenge most players and even fairly good players when they attempt to play against them. I know this seems odd as bots don't really give much in the way of experience or Influence Points, but it would still be nice to be reminded of the days that got me stuck in LOL back when it was a warcraft 3 mod. Where I had to download the newest insane bot map so that i could be ready for the next time that i fought my friends. Bots used to be something that I trained with and although it is a moot point now that I can successfully face off against players across America to do that. It would still be enjoyed if I could go back to the good ol' days of "OMG the Dwarven Sniper is coming with Axe RUUUUUNNNN."

KimCheeEater

02-01-2013

왜 지랄들이야 공짜면 그냥 하지 병신들이 말이많아

Zeonx Delta

02-01-2013

Have you seen my bear tibbers?