Goth Annie Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryceman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

So stupid. Why not just leave it as a collectors item and make it special for the people that already have it? Goth Annie was never a legacy skin it shouldn't come out in the store now.

Truffle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

this sucks, if i had known i would have bought the physical copy of the game to get silver kayle and

human ryze. next thing you know your going to be releasing the black alistar skin i have and hold dear

to the fact not many people own it,

Vulking

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
Demanding Silver Kayle be released now. K Thanks. (She got a visual upgrade. Where was this for her?)
Silver Kayle is underwhelming as all hell, I own her because I own the LoL retail disc, and is not even worth it even if you find said retail disc on a sale.

I mean, I wouldn't pay more that 260RP for Silver Kayle, on the other hand I am considering getting Goth Annie.

AR Manimal

01-31-2013

COMMENCE ****STORM! Fire all cannons!

Zertryx

01-31-2013

I don't even own this skin and i think riot basically just kicked everyone who does in the virtual balls.

Whats next releasing the sivir skin? might as well re-release brands zombie skin and all the old xmas skins.

While your at it re-release championship riven to

Schnuffles

01-31-2013

Buying this to make people mad.

Guigocsilva

01-31-2013

Well... i just bought the collectors edition for this skin ....
i guess atleast i got other champions with it ^^

Kyurian

01-31-2013

Whens' the patch? Today?

gNarNar

01-31-2013

LOL, so all of you are mad because some of you already own the skin from the collectors pack? Get over it, you must be new to gameing, ever heard of a game called teamfortress2? Well i bought the game on steam when it first came out, and now its free to play, but I didnt cry and rage about it. I really dont understand why peoole are so angry over nothing, just because now you can buy the skin with out haveing to buy the collectors pack.

SoMuchSwag

01-31-2013

Seems like the majority are experiencing some serious first world problems.
Just because it was limited to a pack, does not mean it should not be available to people who already have the champions, and want the skin.
Plus people are forgetting how awesome it is for riot to go back and perform visual upgrades. They definitely do not have to do that, its not like people didn't play Nidalee or Annie before the upgrades.
They could have easily left them as they were, but they are proud of their game and want to make it as awesome as possible.
Kudos to you Riot, I will for sure purchase this