Goth Annie Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LustLV

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugàrFreeMints View Post
well you'll gonna see Goth Annie skin once it's launched that's for sure..
and we buyer of the bundle certainly spent more $ to support Riot..

See its not about who spends more, we cant measure it up like that because its being completely unfair to people who cant afford that much but still Support Riot with at least a little bit

TheOneMillion

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilzorz View Post
Umm no, When nid got redone, Bewitching skin never came back. Same with most of the visual upgrades, the rare skins weren't made available again.

So why should the Annie skin, one of the rare ones (because people are too cheap to pay for it), be made simple to obtain, when other rare skins never made a comeback for people who missed it?

At least you can go buy the annie skin if you want it, i cant go back and get Definitely not Blitzcrank or Bewitching Nidalee (even after nids VU). If your that hard up for a new annie skin, buy the Panda one, leave my goth annie alone.
There is a difference between being able to buy a skin... but get a crapload of champs you may already own, and *Rare* not being able to attain a skin at all. Use your head.

Katasumai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugàrFreeMints View Post
Well i'm sure we didn't spent $30 just for that skin, i bought it for the champs as well.. but that skin is a very rare bonus for us and one of our consideration to buy the bundle.. and please stop saying you're using your intelligence, you're not that smart, because you failed to see how Riot try to messed with their own product to get more $..
You don't realize that a number of people who complain about it are the ones who spent it just so they can also aquire the skin. Yes it was made to be special to those who bought the bundle but the bundle didn't just originally say that Goth annie was the only exclusive skin. Goth annie was and has been on sale before no one complained but because it got a rework and they want to put it up is what caused the QQ'ing. Riot would make more money on it being 975 RP than the 3900 RP Bundle. They caved into a bunch of people who complained because they spent money for it just buying the bundle wasting $30...

Hal Frank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustLV View Post
Newbie? at least I have a brain, first of all the pack is for sell so anyone can buy it old or new duh, second who's supporting whom? You guys crying about a skin that is rarely even seen in game, avoiding Riot to make sells from the NEW skin which is a new skin, it is not the one you bought, you can keep that one or people who btw own gothic annie and believe she should be released for everyone to enjoy because not everyone can spend that much on a pack that included alot more then just an annie skin. Your kind of support ruins a company simple marketing, go take some classes
Rarely seen in game in newbie games... people over 1000 games and stuff it's quite common... want to be a very common skin? why not new players buy that collectors pack? certainly it helps a lot new players to have more champs and as well other bonuses, and you get your goth annie skin, however new players dont buy skins and stuff because they are getting used to the game, so no real point on starting to buy stuff until you reach lvl 30 and play fearsome players on PvP..(not bots... you know what I mean Coop vs AI player), i can only suggest they change the contenents of the collectors pack so it feels much more "worth it" to be bought after reaching lvl 30 and that way everyone is happy

TheOneMillion

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientPenguin View Post
Actually it's not that ''fresh'' players who are getting screwed here.. in fact for them buying the bundle is a better deal. It's the veterans who've played the game for ages and already own all the champions in the pack who're getting screwed.
This 100%.

Katasumai

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustering View Post
People rarely play Annie so I don't get what the whole commotion is about.
The fact that Annie got a VU and an upgrade to that skin and people now liked it and wanted to play with it are the reason they are upset because Riot said they were going to release the skin for solo sale and now took it back because some people were pissed that they did this.

Those of you who bought it years ago, congrats. I bought the bundle pack a long time ago and Goth Annie wasn't a skin I was given so that now I can buy the skin solo I'm happy and I am not dropping $30 on just buying her skin this time around.
If riot planned to release a bundle package of annie and say 3 of her skins then I may consider.

LustLV

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal Frank View Post
Rarely seen in game in newbie games... people over 1000 games and stuff it's quite common... want to be a very common skin? why not new players buy that collectors pack? certainly it helps a lot new players to have more champs and as well other bonuses, and you get your goth annie skin, however new players dont buy skins and stuff because they are getting used to the game, so no real point on starting to buy stuff until you reach lvl 30 and play fearsome players on PvP..(not bots... you know what I mean Coop vs AI player), i can only suggest they change the contenents of the collectors pack so it feels much more "worth it" to be bought after reaching lvl 30 and that way everyone is happy

And I suggest you keep old annie, you know the one you bought and let them sell their new skin how ever they want. Its not about old or new because both old and new players want to buy the skin. What does your levels or your time playing the game have to do with a skin pack that did not have this new skin at all. Same title different skin period

Katasumai

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal Frank View Post
well... certainly you did not support Riot in it's early days.... and I am as certain that other veteran players of this game feel the same... it's unethical to do that when they clearly stated us that it would hold it's exclusivity... so really.. wanna play goth annie.. buy collector's pack.. nuff said newbie
So tell me how selling a skin that is exclusive for only an exclusive 10 days not exclusive still? Please enlighten us

Tolfor

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
Hey guys – clearly a lot of you were taken aback by this. The goal here was to help out players that didn't want to have to overpay for Goth Annie (because they already owned a lot of the champions in the pack), but based on the feedback here, we’re no longer planning to release Goth Annie into the store as a standalone skin with the upcoming patch.

To anyone who was excited about the prospect of picking up Goth Annie, we’ll be looking for better ways to meet your needs as well as the needs of players who value skin exclusivity.
Way to cave into the vocal minority and their entitlement whining. Have some dignity, Riot.

icedrake523

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Hey guys – clearly a lot of you were taken aback by this. The goal here was to help out players that didn't want to have to overpay for Goth Annie (because they already owned a lot of the champions in the pack), but based on the feedback here, we’re no longer planning to release Goth Annie into the store as a standalone skin with the upcoming patch.

To anyone who was excited about the prospect of picking up Goth Annie, we’ll be looking for better ways to meet your needs as well as the needs of players who value skin exclusivity.
This is stupid. Do you pull a skin from a sale because someone who paid full price complained about it?