Goth Annie Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blann

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Riot... dont do this. Srsly.

KnightCheckmate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

The fact is Goth Annie is still available to anyone to buy if they got the bundle. Rather than dealing with thousands of support tickets requesting refunds for the champs people already own because they are buying the bundle. They are deciding to just release it separately. This is completely different from a skin that is unobtainable anymore.

Italy

01-31-2013

I think it would've been much more fair and cooler if Panda Annie was released. This way the bundle buyers aren't screwed over, and the bundle would still be bought just for the skin. Panda Annie is much better so why wouldn't you release that one earlier?

Defendi

01-31-2013

Let the downvotes keep going. I am really surprised they would do this. Why not just put all of her avaible skins on a sale to 'celebrate' her rework.

Oznap

01-31-2013

Sounds like a way to troll Bundle puchasers.

Will you guys be refunding bundle puchases for this week as well?

Zerglinator

01-31-2013

You fiend! Ah, well. I'll live.

Goth Skunk

01-31-2013

Goth Skunk approves of Goth Annie.

checksmix

01-31-2013

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!? As someone that bought the pack this is outrageous. Why would you do this?? I know I am just another person who is pissed but are you serious? I got that pack nearly two years ago and part of it was for the really cool annie skin (Since red ridding hood was one of the only ones she had). This is just utter nonsense.

Meph

01-31-2013

A real big "F U" to the stalwart supporters who paid money for a free to play game before it was even released.

Kogashuk0

01-31-2013

hahaha im so going to buy this just to spite people.

whiners to op downvote