Goth Annie Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MLP Fluttershy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Not really a collector's skin anymore if you do that, bad job riot but then again... WHO CARES YOU'RE RICH!

Mellow Mang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

There must have been a big change in Riot's management. You guys used to release stuff that was for the players. Now you release stuff in hopes to make money. Remember your roots. I know it's hard to believe, but players will pay more for a game they love and respect.

Hextech Kyubey

01-31-2013

im ok with this

RANK 1 GLADIATOR

01-31-2013

Wow this is terrible.... Why? Ruining this great skin for all of us who played when it was available in the collectors edition..

Obtenebrous

01-31-2013

As someone else said earlier, if you dropped the tons of RP on the bundle JUST for Goth Annie...then you can't complain. THe pack wasn't made just for the Annie skin but for all the content in it.

Also lots of people seem to forget Riot Games is a BUSINESS. Yes they make an epic e-sports game, but guess what? They also exist to make money. This requires doing stuff like this.

Artalion

01-31-2013

Hmmf.. I'm happy for those who wanted it, I really am. However for me, and probably others as well who got this skin as part of the bundle, this basically is a slap in the face.

Iorek

01-31-2013

A friend bought the 3900 rp pack for this skin only (like 6 months before the visual rework), and now you're going to separate it from the pack? at least give his 2925 RP back.

I Care So Much

01-31-2013

I'm happy this is being downvoted appropriately.

NVDax

01-31-2013

Rito, I am disappoint.

Bakabridget

01-31-2013

I was so afraid of this happening... Please change your mind riot.