Goth Annie Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBlue1

01-31-2013

I think Riot tries to roll me every chance it gets, I'm not gna buy anymore RP for a long time now once again.

Tweekex

01-31-2013

Well that's a slap in the face.

Exman33

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

I'm sorry but thats not really fair to the people who spent copious amounts of money on that dang digital collectors pack. (i didn't buy it but still)

TheEnygma

01-31-2013

Team Panda Annie!

Skarthe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Sorry to all those who are upset over it, but I don't see how this is any different from a skin sale, seeing as the skin, unlike King Rammus/Silver Kayle/Black Alistar/Human Ryze/whatever else people are comparing it to, is still available in the store through the bundle, at a price of 2520 RP if that's all you're getting.

NegaStoat

01-31-2013

Riot, this is a mistake. I don't own the collector's pack, and I'm not even fond of Annie, but I'm right there with the people who specifically went after the pack just for this skin. They paid a high price and understood what they had was exclusive.

This is a money grab. Kind of disappointed with the situation.

Edit - Credit those who already own Annie with One (1) refund token added to their account. Even if it takes them to 4 if they never used one. Problem is semi solved. The people who wanted Goth Annie who paid extra for it get something for their troubles. The people who do not own the skin and will just now be able to get it by itself will remain pleased with your move.

I would suggest making the Panda Annie skin half off in RP price to just those people who already own the Goth Annie skin, but that sort of prompts the collector's pack owners towards making a purchase that they might not want. The refund token is something universally useful instead.

Moonlight Sonata

01-31-2013

Srsly riot? that ruin annie skin.

Blann

01-31-2013

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wtf riot

Unemployed Ninja

01-31-2013

As much as I want goth Annie, and despite the fact that it would be an utter waste of money for me to buy the digital collectors pack (I bought the physical copy a couple years back when it came out) I think this is a TERRIBLE idea. I would be absolutely furious if they sold Silver Kayle just because of some art rework. And I don't even hardly use Kayle, or the skin.

Bakabridget

01-31-2013

Wow, I'd better at least get a partial refund. I bought the pack less than 2 weeks ago for the goth annie. I even asked them to remove the champs from the pack because my ocd wouldn't allow me to have them. So I essentially bought the pack for just the annie skin and now they do this. They could have said "hey in less than 2 weeks we're releasing it separate" since I hadn't even bought the pack yet but they didn't.