Goth Annie Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
Cool.... kind of. I mean, the change really looks awesome from my experience with it on the PBE. Still, it will really reduce the rarity and perceived value of the skin then.

Any compensation for those who already have it due to buying the collector's pack in the past?
I'll second this; while I'm glad that people have access to the skin via direct purchase, it also slightly frustrates me as a collector's pack buyer---it's a relatively rare skin that few use/have at the moment, but that's going to change after next patch (especially since this is one of the more awesome skins now, IMO).

Purellow

01-31-2013

That sucks for people who bought it...

MasterEvilAce

01-31-2013

How about Riot re-releases Bewitching Nidalee, now?

isabella valenti

01-31-2013

975 is an ok price cause i played it on the pbe and its amazing. worth the price

pokoloko94

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Nice, but when are the other skins coming?

IBastardI

01-31-2013

mmm i don't really care about this but i agree that the price is too high.... this is just a normal skin ....
annie panda skin is like 10 times better

PhoenixSlayer13

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gago View Post
Why not release the beta rammus skin and the first year christmas ones already? Not like skins are exclusive anymore... Buying limited skins is bull**** now
Riot was actually facing a possible lawsuit by Nintendo over King Rammus.

mdiaz2828

01-31-2013

Suck it, special snowflakes! I don't care how little I actually wanted this skin, and how I always argue that it should be available to the masses even for this short time in a relatively calm tone, SUCK IT!

NobSaiboot

01-31-2013

Now people can stop complaining about a collectors skin...Oh wait...

Dukatenscheisser

01-31-2013

It's always the few limited edition things that I have that get **** on. Never the stuff I don't have.